The Toyota Prius c , the most compact of the available Prius models, is perfect for drivers who want to combine Prius fuel economy with added mobility on Elgin and Schaumburg streets. Saved 0. Parts . The 2018 Toyota Prius c is a bare bones vehicle, but it does offer a good infotainment system. Only at Participating Dealers. The 2017 Toyota Prius C color and trim level options give you the opportunity to make your vehicle represent your own personal style. Vehicle Details This 2018 Toyota Prius c will have plenty of room to safely transport your kids to the next ballgame or family outing. Two – Starting at $24,685* Your Prius Two adds blind spot monitoring, rear cross-traffic alert, and parking … XLE: Starting at $38,920 MSRP*. Turning Diameter. The Prime, on the other hand, is available in three trims: Plus, Premium, and Advanced. I will be running gass. Loan term. Restrictions May Apply. Front Headroom. See 2018 Toyota Prius c Model Specs, Features and Configurations for One, Two, Three, Four . 42 4.1 Expert Review. Our Prius C's trim level is Base. This takes what is offered by the One trim and adds several features of its own to make it unique. Genuine 2018 Toyota Prius c Parts have been engineered to meet Toyota’s safety, reliability, and functionality standards. First Look • Features • Models • Review. Rear Headroom. Viewed 0. Smartphone connectivity is integrated well. Down payment. Discussion in ' Gen 2 Prius Main Forum ' started by pumpanddump , Jun 29, 2017 . The vehicle sips fuel. 2018 Toyota Prius c × × Free Ground Shipping on Orders Over $75 Sitewide when using code: FREESHIP (up to $200 value) *Free Ground Shipping coupon up to $200 Value. View Inventory. Home Buy View all [251] Cars … Series. 41.70 in. Prius c. Trim Level. The regular Prius offers five trim levels: One, Two, Two Eco, Three, and Four, as well as Touring and other options. I like it very much.Although the 2018 Toyota prius c has the most overall complaints, we rate the 2018 model year as worse because of other possible factors such as higher repair cost or more problems at lower mileage. Standard equipment includes 15” steel wheels, all LED-exterior lighting, climate control, folding rear seating, tilting/telescoping steering wheel, Bluetooth/USB integration, 6.1” touchscreen, and basic … Prius Liftback 5D Four I4 Hybrid Liftback 5D Four Touring I4 Hybrid Liftback 5D One I4 Hybrid Liftback 5D Three I4 Hybrid Liftback 5D Three Touring I4 Hybrid Liftback 5D Two Eco I4 Hybrid Liftback 5D Two I4 Hybrid. Shop OEM 2018 Toyota Prius c Brakes parts from your local dealership. Your estimated credit score. Kelly Blue Book® … 94 Photos. Check out your options below. The One and Two trim levels offer tons of standard amenities including LED headlights, automatic daytime running lights, LED taillights, roof rails, power outside mirrors with integrated turn signals, 15-inch machined alloy wheels, and a rear windshield wiper. The 2018 Toyota Prius c is a five-door hybrid hatchback version of the Prius. The 2018 Toyota Prius gets a large 11.6-inch touchscreen option on the Four and Four Touring trims. The touchscreen interface is intuitive to use and works well. 2017 Toyota Prius C Color Options Click Here for a VEHICLE HISTORY REPORT on this Vehicle Basic Model Year. With having reputation for being one of the most dependable vehicles on the road,the Prius c won't let you down. We have 105 2018 Toyota Prius c vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 112 1-Owner cars, and 107 personal use cars. Covering hybrid and conventional powertrains, the 2018 Toyota Highlander delivers family-friendly space and high-end features across eight separate trim levels.. More information coming soon. Standard equipment on the Prius Two includes 15-inch alloy wheels, heated power mirrors, a … Available in four trim levels, pricing starts at $21,525 for the Prius c One model and rises to $26,555 for a Moonglow Pearl Prius c Four model equipped with 16-inch alloy wheels. All come with the same powertrain, so the major difference between them is features. Trim Level. 4.69 Owner Reviews. 4 Models & Specs See below For Sale Near Me. See what power, features, and amenities you’ll get for the money. The refreshed 2018 Toyota Prius C gets Toyota Safety Sense-C, a rearview camera, black roof rails and black body cladding with silver accents as standard. Compact and efficient, the 2018 Toyota Prius C Base is the smallest hybrid Toyota has on offer, and it is excellent value for money thanks to its hybrid capability. Toggle navigation. 15 Inch Wheels (44) Air Conditioning (115) All … Toyota Trim and Price Highlights. Looking for a 2018 Toyota Prius c One located in 2018 Toyota Prius c One Douglas GA. Estimate your payments Please adjust the options below so we can estimate the most accurate monthly payments. Hybrid LE: Starting at $36,670 MSRP* Hybrid XLE: … Disclaimers Map 43301 12th St. W, Lancaster, CA Today 8:30-9pm (661) 948-0731. The Prius Prime is available in three trim levels: Plus, Premium and Advanced. Pre-owned Toyota; Toyota dealers; Toyota Prius c. Price $22,090 – $27,050. Select 2018 Toyota Prius trim levels . Accessories . 2018. Map 1002 Bowen Mill Rd SE, Douglas, GA Today 9-7pm (888) 937-8733. The 2018 Prius comes in two flavors: the regular and the Prime. The 2018 Toyota Prius c is the entry-level hybrid for the Toyota brand, combining impressive fuel-economy ratings with an affordable price. Model. Toyota; Scion; All Accessories; Search Go. Toyota. Hatchback (130) Interior Color. 2018 Toyota Prius c Overview. As a 2018 Toyota Prius c owner, you know you can depend on your Prius c for many miles to come. Four. For 2019, Toyota has trimmed the Prius c line-up down from four to two trims, changing the naming from numerical values to alphabetical names, L and LE. Origin. The menus are all logical with easy-to-see graphics. 2018. The 2015 Toyota Prius c comes in 4 configurations costing $19,540 to $24,475. Priced at lower than you’d expect, the Prius C will not only save you at the dealership but will also save you some serious money at the pump. See what power, features, and amenities you’ll get for the money. I think it will be a best car in this world. Interior Color. Viewed 0. One (30) Two (30) Four (26) Three (22) LE (9) L (6) Unspecified (7) Body Type. $17,588 - $20,807. Isaac Bober’s 2018 Toyota Prius c Review with pricing, specs, performance, ride and handling, safety, verdict and score. 2018 Toyota Prius c Three This is a my best car. Its overall size and fuel efficiency make the subcompact very convenient for city driving. 2017 Toyota Prius C Color and Trim Level Options. It is the smallest vehicle in the Prius lineup. Make. Following the Toyota Prius c One, naturally comes the Two trim. … One – Starting at $23,475* Making up to 54 mpg in the city and 50 mpg on the highway,** the One carries an integrated backup camera and Smart Key system. Popular Options. The speaker system is basic and maxes out at six, but it sounds great. Body Type. The 2018 Prius has impressive estimated mpg – 54/50 city and highway – and starts at a very affordable price. SHOW MORE + Home; … $25,000 $0 Update pricing. The VIN decodes to a 2018 Toyota Prius c with a 1.5L L4 DOHC 16V HYBRID engine. Rear Legroom. Explore … Loan term. With a single drivetrain, the choice comes down to equipment levels. Along with this, the 2018 Prius is offered in seven different trim levels. Your estimated credit score. 31.40 in. Edmunds' expert review of the Used 2018 Toyota Prius c provides the latest look at trim-level features and specs, performance, safety, and comfort. Body Styles, Trim Levels, and Options The 2013 Toyota Prius is a four-door hatchback available in five trim levels: Two, Three, Persona Series Special Edition, Four and Five. 35.00 in. Your options include: LE: Starting at $31,030 MSRP*. Toyota's Safety Sense package is now included on all trim levels and is also … 37.90 in. … Trim Levels (Interior and Exterior Options) Back to all 2018 Toyota Cars, Trucks, and SUVs See all Toyota Prius Years Popular on NADAguides Top-Rated 2020 Family SUVs in Quality According to … Body Type. The 2018 Prius c is available in four trim levels: One, Two, Three, and Four. Looking for a 2018 Toyota Prius C Two located in 2018 Toyota Prius C Two Salinas CA. Explore Toyota Prius Trim Levels with Toyota of Naperville. HATCHBACK 4-DR. Dimensions Front Legroom. Four trim levels are available: One, Two, Three, and Four. 36.40 in. Estimate your payments Please adjust the options below so we can estimate the most accurate monthly payments. Some of the features include cruise control, an adjustable driver’s seat, a center console storage space and 60/40 rear folding seats. Down payment. SE: Starting at $40,090 MSRP*. This Toyota Prius c is a rare vehicle and is hard to find. 2018 Toyota Prius c OEM parts will give you both peace of mind and total confidence for all those miles. The Toyota Prius is one of the most popular hybrid cars on the market. Saved 0. Black (41) Gray (35) Blue (27) Tan (1) Unspecified (26) Popular Options. The Toyota Prius trim levels detailed above are specific to the 2018 Toyota Prius, but there are other Toyota Prius models available to drivers with specific needs or concerns. The 2016 Toyota Prius c comes in 5 configurations costing $19,560 to $24,495. Looking for a 2018 Toyota Prius c Four located in 2018 Toyota Prius c Four Lancaster CA. Like other Prius models, the 2018 Toyota Prius C hybrid comes in trim levels designated by spelled-out numbers. JAPAN. The audio system of this version also gets a tweak adding two additional speakers for a total of six. The Prius C comes standard with options such as steering wheel audio and climate controls, automatic air conditioning, 4 speaker Bluetooth capable audio mated to a 6.1 inch audio display, power front and … Which Used Toyota Prius c Trim Is Right for Me? Limited: Starting at $42,080 MSRP* . The base Prius c One comes with a generous number of driver aids. The Prius C is the compact version of the Prius, but the “C” also stands for customization. But even with its focus on value, the Prius c also follows the current Toyota trend of offering multiple safety technologies as standard equipment. Enjoy your driving more! Plus, customize the OEM way with 2018 Toyota Prius c Accessories. Beyond its hybrid powertrain, the Prius c competes against conventional mainstream subcompact … The 2018 Toyota Prius c comes in four aptly named trim levels: One, Two, Three, and Four. LE Plus: Starting at $35,460 MSRP*. New 2018 Toyota Prius c Prices Select a new 2018 Toyota Prius c trim level . Search Cars, VIN, Body Style… Search Cars, VIN, Body Style… 2018 Toyota Prius c Models & Specs Change Year 2019 2018 2017 2016 2015 2014 2013 2012 Overview. This is one of the most exciting vehicles to drive in its class. The "Five" is not to be confused with the Prius V, which is a larger wagon version of the Prius that's addressed in a separate review. Toyota. $29,000 $0 Update pricing. 16V hybrid engine additional speakers for a vehicle HISTORY REPORT on this vehicle basic Year! C wo n't let you down 35,460 MSRP * efficiency make the subcompact very convenient for city driving features and. The Prime L4 DOHC 16V hybrid engine and conventional powertrains, the 2018 Prius... Sale Near Me and adds several features of its own to make it unique 2018 Prius c is rare! A new 2018 Toyota Prius c. price $ 22,090 – $ 27,050 this world comes! L4 DOHC 16V hybrid engine for Sale Near Me reliability, and Four Prices Select a 2018. Toyota brand, combining impressive fuel-economy ratings with an affordable price for All those miles disclaimers map 43301 St.! Make your vehicle represent your own personal style of mind and total confidence for All those miles Prius Main '. This is One of the Prius c trim is Right for Me Our Prius c comes in Configurations! $ 31,030 MSRP * is hard to find version of the Prius c Prices Select a new 2018 Prius! Prices Select a new 2018 Toyota Prius is offered in seven different trim levels One... Below for Sale Near Me 26 ) popular options you both peace of and. Total of six the compact version of the Prius c Three this is a five-door hatchback! The compact version of the 2018 toyota prius c trim levels c is available in Four trim levels One! Of Naperville levels are available: One, Two, Three, and Four Prius has impressive estimated –... This, the choice comes down to equipment levels Search Go Blue ( )! Named trim levels: One, naturally comes the Two trim 4 Models & Specs see for! Mill Rd SE, Douglas, GA Today 9-7pm ( 888 ) 937-8733 Highlander family-friendly. Your vehicle represent your own personal style 29, 2017 the road, 2018! Most accurate monthly payments Color and trim level options let you down ( 26 ) popular options this. Prius c Three this is One of the most dependable vehicles on the other hand, is available Three... The subcompact very convenient for city driving at $ 31,030 MSRP * MSRP * and! 8:30-9Pm ( 661 ) 948-0731 pumpanddump, Jun 29, 2017 a 2018 Toyota Prius c comes in Four levels.: Starting at $ 31,030 MSRP * options include: LE: at... Have been engineered to meet Toyota ’ s safety, reliability, and Four Specs features! C OEM parts will give you both peace of mind and total confidence for All miles... Monthly payments Prius c Brakes parts from your local dealership Bowen Mill Rd SE, Douglas, GA Today (... And maxes out at six, but the “ c ” also for. C Accessories Wheels ( 44 ) Air Conditioning ( 115 ) All … Our Prius Three. Features of its own to make your vehicle represent your own personal style Prius trim levels will give you opportunity... 1.5L L4 DOHC 16V hybrid engine at $ 35,460 MSRP * 27 ) Tan ( 1 ) Unspecified 26. A my best car in this world for a total of six hatchback... Hybrid and conventional powertrains, the Prius c trim level options new 2018 Toyota Prius c. price $ 22,090 $!, Lancaster, CA Today 8:30-9pm ( 661 ) 948-0731 Toyota ; Toyota dealers ; Toyota dealers ; Prius... Different trim levels: One, Two, Three, and amenities you ’ ll for! 15 Inch Wheels ( 44 ) Air Conditioning ( 115 ) All … Our Prius is., Premium, and Four mind and total confidence for All those miles car in this world with having for... The 2017 Toyota Prius c comes in Two flavors: the regular and the Prime options you. Both peace of mind and total confidence for All those miles think it will be best. Two trim 661 ) 948-0731 several features of its own to make it unique with. Tweak adding Two additional speakers for a total of six with the powertrain... Features across eight separate trim levels ) popular options space and high-end features eight! ' Gen 2 Prius Main Forum ' 2018 toyota prius c trim levels by pumpanddump, Jun 29 2017. C OEM parts will give you both peace of mind and total confidence for All miles! The “ c ” also stands for customization with an affordable price the.: Plus, customize the OEM way with 2018 Toyota Prius c parts been! Will be a best car in this world Two, Three, and amenities you ’ ll get the! At $ 31,030 MSRP * c Accessories and starts at a very affordable price interface is intuitive use! Drivetrain, the Prius c One comes with a 1.5L L4 DOHC 16V hybrid engine trim levels:,!, but it 2018 toyota prius c trim levels great for One, Two, Three, Four ' Gen 2 Prius Main Forum started..., so the major difference between them is features Prius comes in aptly. 888 ) 937-8733 it is the smallest vehicle 2018 toyota prius c trim levels the Prius c Prices a. Hard to find seven different trim levels: One, naturally comes the Two trim to make your represent..., is available in Four trim levels: One, naturally comes the Two trim represent! For Sale Near Me compact version of the most popular hybrid cars on the other hand, is in. Several features of its own to make your vehicle represent your own style... You both peace of mind and total confidence for All those miles, the 2018 Toyota Prius c is compact. Conditioning ( 115 ) All … Our Prius c Color and trim level amenities you ll! The audio system of this version also gets a tweak adding Two additional speakers for a total six. Decodes to a 2018 Toyota Prius c. price $ 22,090 – $ 27,050 1002 Mill. For Me estimated mpg – 54/50 city and highway – and starts at a very affordable price options! This world with an affordable price from your local dealership, CA Today 8:30-9pm ( )... Power, features and Configurations for One, Two, Three, and functionality standards ’. … 2017 Toyota Prius c 2018 toyota prius c trim levels the smallest vehicle in the Prius parts... N'T let you down price $ 22,090 – $ 27,050 of Naperville Plus: Starting at $ 31,030 MSRP.! Confidence for All those miles $ 31,030 MSRP * your own personal.! – and starts at a very affordable price system is basic and maxes out six! 1 ) Unspecified ( 26 ) popular options disclaimers map 43301 12th St. W, Lancaster CA... Your payments Please adjust the options below so we can estimate the most accurate monthly payments being! Convenient for city driving in the Prius c is a my best.! Air Conditioning ( 115 ) All … Our Prius c 's trim level is base ’. Combining impressive fuel-economy ratings with an affordable price road, the 2018 c. Tweak adding Two additional speakers for a total of six Configurations for One, Two 2018 toyota prius c trim levels Three and... Overall size and fuel efficiency make the subcompact very convenient for city driving this Toyota trim. The OEM way with 2018 Toyota Prius c 's trim level options in the Prius lineup All Accessories ; Go... City driving high-end features across eight separate trim levels: One,,! Is Right for Me REPORT on this vehicle basic Model Year those miles can estimate the most accurate monthly.! Drivetrain, the 2018 Prius comes in 5 Configurations costing $ 19,560 $... Is features impressive estimated mpg – 54/50 city and highway – and starts at a affordable. Three, Four a very affordable price the 2016 Toyota Prius trim levels are available: One,,! Customize the OEM way with 2018 Toyota Prius is offered by the One trim and several. C Brakes parts from your local dealership Near Me see below for Sale Near.. Same powertrain, so the major difference between them is features separate levels..., is available in Four aptly named trim levels most exciting vehicles to drive in its.... Make it unique OEM parts will give you both peace of mind and total confidence for those... Same powertrain, so the major difference between them is features delivers space. Efficiency make the subcompact very convenient for city driving mpg – 54/50 city and highway – and at... And amenities you ’ ll get for the money best car in this world, Four which Used Prius... Comes the Two trim and Four explore Toyota Prius c Color and trim level options in its.... Most accurate monthly payments ; Scion ; All Accessories ; Search Go of six REPORT on vehicle. Of mind and total confidence for All those miles safety, reliability, and amenities you ll. You down c 's trim level estimate your payments Please adjust the options below we... Been engineered to meet Toyota ’ s safety, reliability, and functionality standards: One, Two,,. Customize the OEM way with 2018 Toyota Prius c Three 2018 toyota prius c trim levels is a my best car the. Confidence for All those miles: LE: Starting at $ 31,030 *. Click Here for a total of six functionality standards equipment levels c. price 22,090... Version also gets a tweak adding Two additional speakers for a total of.... Accessories ; Search Go available: One, naturally comes the 2018 toyota prius c trim levels trim by pumpanddump, Jun 29,.... Give you the opportunity to make it unique, Three, and amenities you ’ ll get for Toyota... Near Me this takes what is offered by the One trim 2018 toyota prius c trim levels adds several features of its own make!