Last serviced at 65,057 miles in Bridgeport, CT on 05/06/20 • Vehicle serviced • Maintenance inspection completed. The average mileage on a used BMW X1 2014 for sale in Fontana, California is 67,783. Remote keyless entry and power windows and door locks are also included. The value of used vehicles varies with mileage, usage and condition and should be used as an estimate. Made arrangement to see the car, drove it. ... 2014 BMW X1 157.00 2013 BMW X1 157.00 2012 BMW X1 3.00 Shop New BMW X1. See Kelley Blue Book pricing to get the best deal. For instance, BMW now offers such features as power seats, automatic headlights and a premium Harman Kardon Surround Sound audio system as standalone options, while satellite radio and ambience lighting are now part of a Premium Package. An 11-speaker, 340-watt Harman Kardon Surround Sound audio system becomes a separate option for 2014, although it requires an upgrade to either the Ultimate or Technology Packages. Everything went smooth with this deal. Even the back seat should prove comfortable enough for two adults, though squeezing a third person into the second row can make for a tight fit. All my questions were answered. They said once I sign its my problem. Good experience. Buyers can also add navigation separately as part of a Technology Package. Beautiful cars, had a great experience! Purchased on 05/31/13 and owned in CA until 11/23/20. Honest, helpful and friendly!!! Chevrolet Equinox 13,693.00 listings starting at $4,950.00 Chevrolet Tahoe 7,277.00 listings starting at $8,988.00 Chevrolet Traverse 7,256.00 listings starting at $4,990.00 Mikayla, was awesome and so was I forgot his name but showed me professional courtesy. Highly recommended! Mike was extremely helpful and had the car ready when I Turbo lag remains minimal, if evident at all, thanks to BMW's TwinTurbo technology. information with ease and a sample route to drive the car to obtain an overall driving experience. The car was available as requested for my appointment. 1st owner purchased on 10/15/13 and owned in FL until 03/09/17 • 2nd owner purchased on 05/01/17 and owned in FL until 03/02/19 • 3rd owner purchased on 04/06/19 and owned in FL until 12/19/20. If you are out of state And when it's time to get rid of your old ride, sell your car simply and securely on CarGurus. Would definitely purchase from them again! Last serviced at 42,290 miles in Urbana, IL on 11/11/20 • Vehicle serviced • Four wheel alignment performed • Vehicle washed/detailed • VIN glass etching vin etched • Oil and filter changed. Description: Used 2014 BMW X1 2.0TD xDrive18d SE (14 reg) for sale - £8,932 - 43,058 miles with AUX/USB connectivity, Air conditioning, DAB radio, Alloy … 1st owner drove an estimated 6,212 miles/year • 2nd owner drove an estimated 9,705 miles/year. See good deals, great deals and more on Used BMW X1. Great variety of cars , and customer service was great! The internet price change happens at every dealership no matter where you go, it’s a part of promotion to bring in customers. Find BMW X1 used cars for sale on Auto Trader, today. call it goes straight to voicemail. Some testers aren't happy with the shift lever, which they say is awkwardly located, but the front seats are supportive and comfortable, with 8-way manual adjustment. BMW again offers the X1 in rear-wheel-drive (RWD) sDrive28i and all-wheel-drive (AWD) xDrive28i and xDrive35i trims. Purchased on 02/04/15 and owned in TX until 09/30/20. 1st owner purchased on 09/17/13 and owned in NY until 03/13/17 • 2nd owner purchased on 04/07/17 and owned in CT until 07/05/20. Yas was fantastic to deal with. Last serviced at 101,250 miles in Mission Viejo, CA on 10/02/20 • Vehicle serviced • Brake pads replaced • Brakes checked • Vehicle washed/detailed • Oil and filter changed • Front brake pads replaced • Brake calipers cleaned/serviced • Fluids checked. And if you only want to see cars with a single owner, recent price drops, photos, or available financing, our filters can help with that too. 1st owner drove an estimated 7,836 miles/year • 2nd owner drove an estimated 23,709 miles/year. Fuel economy numbers for the 4-cylinder engine check in at 24 mpg city/34 highway, while the V6 manages 18/27. The process was done smoothly, with me being in the car industry myself I say they did a good job with the sale. Find great deals on thousands of Bmw X1 for auction in US & Internationally. With a huge range of new & used vehicles on carsguide, finding a great deal on your next BMW X1 has never been so easy. 1st owner drove an estimated 12,117 miles/year • 2nd owner drove an estimated 7,918 miles/year • 3rd owner drove an estimated 0 miles/year. Description:  Used 2014 BMW X1 xDrive28i AWD for sale - $8,890 - 91,494 miles with Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Transmission:  Automatic. More about BMW X1. Description:  Used 2013 BMW X1 xDrive28i AWD for sale - $8,999 - 104,000 miles with Storage Package, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth. BMW offers a number of add-on packages for the X1, but they can quickly inflate the price. Will definitely recommend and return in the future. 2014 BMW X1 2.0 XDRIVE20D SE 5d 181 BHP Estate Diesel Automatic Camelon, Falkirk Ambient temperature display, BMW emergency call, BMW Teleservices, On board computer, Rear park distance control, Service interval indicator, Servotronic PAS, Stop/start button, Tyre puncture warning system, 3 rear 3 point seatbelts, ABS/EBD, Automa Start following a car and get notified when the price drops! MM, Description:  Used 2013 BMW X1 xDrive28i AWD for sale - $8,500 - 115,108 miles with Sport Package, Leather Seats, Driver Assistance Package, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Storage Package, Technology Package, Premium Wheels, Heat Package, Parking Sensors, Premium Package, Heated Seats, Ultimate Package, Cold Weather Package, Multi Zone Climate Control, Light Package, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Comfort Package, M Sport Package, Color:  Deep Sea Blue Metallic, The get 0 stars!!! AutoDot made the car buying experience awesome. Description:  Used 2013 BMW X1 xDrive28i AWD for sale - $8,900 - 114,000 miles with Sport Package, Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, Heat Package, Heated Seats, M Sport Package, Cold Weather Package, Description:  Used 2015 BMW X1 sDrive28i RWD for sale - $10,950 - 87,986 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Remote Start, Heated Seats, Multi Zone Climate Control. Last serviced at 64,805 miles in Jacksonville, FL on 12/12/20 • Vehicle serviced • Pre-delivery inspection completed • Maintenance inspection completed • Oil and filter changed • Nitrogen fill tires • Vehicle washed/detailed. Again didn't get a car but I would return if something came up that's the reason for the three stars. Worked with me, answered all my questions & made what is typically a stressful process, stress free. However, overall owners find the X1 to be practical, comfortable, reliable and fun to drive. RM 879 /month Was in fair condition for the price and got Description:  Used 2013 BMW X1 xDrive28i AWD for sale - $9,999 - 94,757 miles with Sport Package, Leather Seats, Driver Assistance Package, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Storage Package, Alloy Wheels, Technology Package, Heat Package, Parking Sensors, Premium Package, Heated Seats, Tow Package, Ultimate Package, Cold Weather Package, Multi Zone Climate Control, LE Package, Light Package, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Comfort Package. Buy a used BMW X1 car or sell your 2nd hand BMW X1 car on dubizzle and reach our automotive market of 1.6+ million buyers in the United Arab of Emirates. 1st owner purchased on 09/27/14 and owned in IN until 04/25/16 • 2nd owner purchased on 09/21/16 and owned in IL until 11/14/20. X. Purchased on 03/27/14 and owned in FL until 12/18/20. Similar Cars. Quick fast and very professional shows social Last serviced at 17,290 miles in Ventura, CA on 09/20/19 • Vehicle serviced • Maintenance inspection completed • Brakes checked • Brake fluid flushed/changed. Used BMW X1 For Sale. While owners generally like the 2013 X1, they do offer a few words of caution for prospective buyers of the 2014 version. Used 2014 BMW X1 for Sale on carmax.com. distancing with facemask. But because of the 35i's older 6-speed transmission, many reviewers recommend the 28i trims, especially the xDrive28i with AWD, which they say offers the best performance of the lot. BMW X1 used for sell in Egypt, best prices for BMW X1 in all Egypt, find your new car page 1 of 2. One of the newest additions to BMW's lineup, the 2014 BMW X1 compact SUV represents the automaker's attempt to reach entry-level buyers with more affordably priced vehicles. With the largest range of second hand BMW X1 cars across the UK, find the right car for you. Thank you guys so much once again! They ask you The high sitting position for the driver provides good visibility out the front. And that’s what matters. Description:  Used 2015 BMW X1 sDrive28i RWD for sale - $11,999 - 66,793 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Premium Package. Choose from a massive selection of deals on second hand BMW X1 2014 Cars from trusted BMW dealers! Shop millions of cars from over 21,000 dealers and find the perfect car. In the sDrive28i and xDrive28i, the 4-cylinder engine mates to an 8-speed ZF Steptronic automatic transmission with Sport and Manual shift modes, while the V6 in the xDrive35i links to a 6-speed Steptronic automatic. agreement to make some cosmetic repairs. Standard safety features for the X1 include 6 airbags, daytime running lights, Hill Descent Control, Dynamic Stability Control and ventilated antilock disc brakes with Dynamic Brake Control, brake drying and brake-fade compensation. Coronavirus update: New contactless services to help keep you safe. CARFAX products and services are based only on information supplied to CARFAX and available as of 12/25/2020 at 14:00 (CDT) (CDT). Find a new or used BMW X1 for sale. This was not a Mercedes dealer and the lied on carguru that this stock number 715597 for 35,000 had a sunroof/moonroof, And it did not!!! there has to be a way to resolve this issue. Purchased on 12/05/13 and owned in MD until 11/30/20. 1st owner drove an estimated 9,282 miles/year • 2nd owner drove an estimated 12,036 miles/year. where you are calling from and if you are not from The staff go above and beyond to help you with the right car and also after buying .