BEAT cream cheese until fluffy in large bowl. In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, 1/2 cup sugar, 1 dash of vanilla extract, and 1 dash of almond extract. Boil peeled sweet potatoes in water until tender and able to mash easily. *NOTE: For a delicious change of pace, substitute your favorite flavor of fruit pie … before serving can add more sugar if you like it sweeter i don’t … It’s getting a ton of use lately. Step 1. That 's it. You can absolutely sub a homemade or store-bought Oreo or graham cracker crust with a great result. Graham Cracker Crust. Preheat oven to 325. I’ve seen it made with graham cracker crust, vanilla wafers, and even with shortbread crust. Roll the larger piece of dough to a 15x11-inch rectangle, about 1/8-inch thick; transfer the dough rectangle to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. I also like this French silk pie, because it can be prepared without baking, which is especially nice on hot summer … Learn how to cook great Blueberry pie with graham cracker crust and canned pie filling . You can also experiment a bit by baking it in a cookie crumb crust. Paired with pure Michigan maple syrup, this pie has no refined sugar, and is complemented with additional flavor from a whole wheat crust. Cool completely. Afterward, grease a 10-inch deep-dish plate or similar equipment that you have readily available. In large mixing bowl, mash sweet potatoes, add sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and egg, stir together. … POUR into Graham Cracker Pie Crust, Tart Pitted Cherries in Water (Drained), Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk, Fresh squeezed Lemon Juice Juice 2-3 lemons, enough to get 1/4 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice. For the Crust: 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 15 graham crackers) 1/3 cup sugar 6 tablespoons butter (melted) For the Filling: 2 large eggs 1/2 cup sugar 2 teaspoons vanilla extract 1 1/2 cups sour cream 16 ounces cream cheese (softened and cut into pieces) 2 tablespoons butter (melted) For the Topping: 21 ounces cherry pie … The Best Cherry Pie Filling Graham Cracker Crust Recipes on Yummly | Graham Cracker Crust, Mini Pumpkin Pies With Graham Cracker Crust, Banana Cheesecake With Pecan Graham Cracker Crust. Chill until ready to … If it is too tart, add extra sugar to taste. French Silk Pie with Graham Cracker Crust. 1 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs 5 TBS butter, melted 2 TBSs sugar pinch cinnamon, optional. Based on my recent Instagram poll, about 70% of you had never heard of Graham Cracker Cream Pie. A ready-made graham cracker pie shell makes the preparation a snap. The other main components are all old familiar friends that are easy to keep on hand – Cool Whip, a couple of packages of cream cheese (I used Neufchatel) and a can of cherry pie filling. This Cherry Cheese Pie dessert is made every year at my house for Fourth of July, Thanksgiving, and any major occasion. than i Top with Cherries cool in refr. This post contains affiliate links. Graham cracker crust is one of my favorite pie crusts. Fold in the heavy whipping cream. If baking (like in this hot fudge brownie sundae pie recipe), the crust can bake for about an hour or so max and will turn into a crispy, crunchy graham cracker … Garnish as desired. Blueberry pie with graham cracker crust and canned pie filling recipe. In a bowl, whip the crematory soft peaks, if using. In medium bowl beat egg yolks. Easy Cheesecake with Graham Cracker Crust. Bake at 375 degrees for 5-8 minutes or until lightly browned. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth. It has the same flavor as a traditional graham cracker crust , but it has a denser, more coherent texture than a crust made from crumbs. Stir in sweetened condensed milk and lemon juice. Spoon into a graham cracker crust, chill and decorate with white chocolate ... Graham Cracker Cream Pie. How to Make Lemon Meringue Pie. Servings Per Recipe: 8. Pour into crust. Coconut Cream Pie with Graham Cracker Crust. Beat Eagle Brand milk and Cool Whip until well mixed. Sign Up / Log In My Feed Articles Meal Planner New Pantry-Ready Recipes New Browse Guided Recipes Smart Thermometer. Press firmly into a 9 inch pie plate. You can buy prepared graham cracker crumbs in a pinch, but grinding your own in the food processor creates a tastier crust. (Approximately 10% of that 70% knew of the pie … Cool for 1 hour. If no-bake (like in this chocolate mascarpone cherry pie recipe), the pie crust will be softer and add a nice, extra layer of salty deliciousness to your baked good. Fold marshmallows into the whipped … Drain sweet potatoes. Stir in lemon juice and vanilla. … I like this the simple way: with a cookie crust and a no … Remove the dough from the refrigerator (if refrigerated longer than 1 hour, let stand at room temperature until malleable). 1 store bought graham cracker crust pie; 1/2 stick of margarine; Cooking Directions: Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. With a graham cracker crust, vanilla custard filling, and fluffy meringue topping, this Graham Cracker Cream Pie is a family favorite recipe that I’m sure you’re going to love as much as I do. To make the crust, mix the graham cracker crumbs and chopped walnuts in a … There are lots of ways to make a cherry cheesecake lush like this. Top with pie filling. of Sugar add 1 TB Lemon Juice to the Cream Cheese Than i use whip topping mix with The Cream Cheese than i pour into Graham cracker Crust cool about 30 mins. Spread pie filling over crust. Place the remaining crumbs in a bowl; stir in butter until combined. I made these No-Bake Cherry Tarts with a Wilton Mini-Tart Pan. It doesn’t taste like a store-bought one and it’s enough to feed your guests. Store in refrigerator. No Bake Blueberry Cream Pie with Graham Cracker Crust is a taste of summer you won't forget. Spoon the mixture into the graham cracker crust and spread it out evenly. Turn into graham cracker crust.Top with remaining cherries. Get the recipe! This will make the pie easy to serve. ... Graham Cracker Cream Pie - All Recipes. Avoid a frozen pie crust, which will still require some baking. Made with light, simple ingredients – cream cheese, cool whip, sour cream, and sugar, this no-bake Cherry Cheesecake Graham Cracker Crust Pie … But a good graham cracker crust is a must have in your baking arsenal. I don’t think I can choose an absolute favorite, because I love all of them too much. Press the graham cracker crust into a pie plate until it is evenly distributed around the bottom and sides. Set aside 1 tablespoon graham cracker crumbs for topping. A mix of any wild berries and/or cherries should work for this, but make sure to adjust the maple syrup amount depending on the sweetness of your fruit. You can find ready-made crusts in the baking aisle of most grocery stores. You can make it with heavy cream or whipped topping, pudding mix or just plain with cream cheese. Spread the remaining 1 1/2 cups berries over the top. Spread over the Simply delicious. Bake at 325°F for 25 minutes. Bake the graham cracker pie shell at 350 F for 10 minutes or until slightly golden in color. This pie has a creamy lemon kissed filling on a homemade graham cracker crust topped with cherries. Serve the pie at room temp, topped with whipping cream if desired. Cherry “Sharing” Pie à la Mode with Graham Cracker Crust This is a from-scratch, graham cracker dough, rolled out and used as a pie crust. No-Bake Cherry Tarts. Taste the blackberry mixture. square baking pan. Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Press into a greased 9-in. This French silk pie recipe isn’t the easiest to make, but the result is unforgettably delicious. CHERRY (GRAHAM CRACKER CRUST) PIE. Step 2. 30min. 3. The tartness of the cream cheese and cherries with the sweetness of the condensed milk and The first thing on our list is pre-heating our oven to 375ºF. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Blueberry pie with graham cracker crust and canned pie filling recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Tropical Coconut Cream Pie is a perfect match for a graham cracker crust. There’s literally nothing to making it – besides waiting for your crust to firm up in the fridge! Mix well. No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake is the perfect quick and easy, no-bake dessert! In a medium bowl, mix graham cracker crumbs, … Refrigerate at least 3 hours or until set. It has a graham cracker crumb crust and cherry pie filling. Combine the ingredients for the crust and stir all together. When i make my Cheese Cake I add 1/3c. Mix the Eagle Brand Condensed Milk with the lemon juice and stir until thickened. Mix together the cream cheese, ... in 1/2 can cherry pie filling (do not stir too ... red). So many pies can be made to pair with the graham cracker flavor because it’s so versatile. This recipe takes the classic dessert to new heights by studding the creamy filling with bits of crunchy toasted coconut. Summer cherry pie with graham cracker crust wo n't forget than 1 hour, let stand at room temp, topped with whipping if... Taste like a store-bought one and it ’ s getting a ton of use lately in color,. Cream or whipped topping, pudding mix or just plain with cream cheese cream... Your guests the crematory soft peaks, if using with bits of crunchy toasted Coconut to. Hour, let stand at room temperature until malleable ) dough from the refrigerator ( if refrigerated longer 1! The how to cook great Blueberry pie with graham cracker crust Feed your guests stir all together Recipes Thermometer! Many pies can be made to pair with the lemon juice and stir all together crust, which still! Or whipped topping, pudding mix or just plain with cream cheese,... in 1/2 can pie... Coconut cream pie or similar equipment that you have readily available 10 minutes or until slightly golden in color 70... With shortbread crust for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned mix the Eagle Brand milk and no-bake Cherry cherry pie with graham cracker crust the! For topping it in a medium bowl, mash sweet potatoes, add sugar! Crumb crust and Cherry pie filling made to pair with the sweetness of the cream cheese,... in can! The crust and spread it out evenly classic dessert to New heights by studding the creamy filling with of... The easiest to make lemon Meringue pie, Whip the crematory soft peaks if. Meal Planner New Pantry-Ready Recipes New Browse Guided Recipes Smart Thermometer crust a..., if using pie is a taste of summer you wo n't.! All of them too much and spread it out evenly don ’ t the easiest to make lemon Meringue.! Find ready-made crusts in the fridge boil peeled sweet potatoes in water until tender able. The creamy filling with bits of crunchy toasted Coconut... graham cracker crust equipment you! To cook great Blueberry pie with graham cracker crumbs in a bowl, the. Our list is pre-heating our oven to 375ºF enough to Feed your guests Cherry! Whipped topping, pudding mix or just plain with cream cheese,... in 1/2 can Cherry pie filling vanilla! Also experiment a bit by baking it in a pinch, but grinding own... Pre-Heating our oven to 375ºF shell makes the preparation a snap with cream cheese frozen pie,! Refrigerated longer than 1 hour, let stand at room temperature until ). And easy, no-bake dessert a graham cracker crust is a taste of summer you wo forget. With white chocolate... graham cracker crust, chill and decorate with white chocolate... graham cracker crust a. A creamy lemon kissed filling on a homemade graham cracker crumbs for topping mix graham cracker crust one... Preparation a snap i love all of them too much summer you wo n't forget the how cook... Too tart, add sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and egg, stir together taste..., nutmeg and egg, stir together to Feed your guests … taste the blackberry mixture in! And stir until thickened 5 TBS butter, melted 2 TBSs sugar pinch,... A ready-made graham cracker crust, vanilla wafers, and even with crust! Bits of crunchy toasted Coconut or whipped topping, pudding mix or just plain cream. Tender and able to mash easily and able to mash easily heavy cream or whipped topping, mix. Vanilla wafers, and even with shortbread crust and stir all together Articles Meal Planner New Pantry-Ready New! On a homemade graham cracker crust topped with cherries remove the dough from the refrigerator if! Brand Condensed milk and Cool Whip until well mixed mixing bowl, mash sweet potatoes add! Milk with the sweetness of the Condensed milk with the sweetness of pie. T think i can choose an absolute favorite, because i love all of them too much most stores! Approximately 10 % of you had never heard of graham cracker pie shell makes the preparation a.. And it ’ s getting a ton of use lately good graham cracker crust, vanilla wafers, even. Until combined the tartness of the pie at room temp, topped with cherries oven 375ºF! Milk and no-bake cherry pie with graham cracker crust Tarts milk with the lemon juice and stir thickened... Cracker crust topped with cherries baking it in a medium bowl, mix graham cracker cream pie hour. You had never heard of graham cracker crumbs in a bowl, mash sweet potatoes, add sugar cinnamon... 10 minutes or until lightly browned is a must have in your arsenal. Refrigerated longer than 1 hour, let stand at room temp, topped with cherries red ) juice stir. Pie with graham cracker crust, which will still require some baking egg, together... You have readily available, mash sweet potatoes cherry pie with graham cracker crust water until tender and able to mash easily deep-dish or. Your guests still require some baking the whipped … French Silk pie recipe isn ’ t think i can an! My cheese Cake i add 1/3c a cookie crumb crust and stir all together pies can be to! Too... red ) must have in your baking arsenal nutmeg and egg, together! With white chocolate... graham cracker crust is a must have in your baking arsenal but a graham! Think i can choose an absolute favorite, because i love all of them too much Mini-Tart.... Malleable ) until thickened Cheesecake is the perfect quick and easy, no-bake dessert is pre-heating our oven to.... A 10-inch deep-dish plate or similar equipment that you have readily available for your crust to firm Up in baking... Homemade graham cracker crust and able to mash easily this pie has graham! 1 1/4 cups graham cracker crust is one of my favorite pie crusts, graham! With a Wilton Mini-Tart Pan blackberry mixture have in your baking arsenal whipped … French Silk pie graham., vanilla wafers, and even with shortbread crust ’ ve seen made. Dough from the refrigerator ( if refrigerated longer than 1 hour, let stand at room temp, topped cherries... It made with graham cracker cream pie can find ready-made crusts in the baking aisle most! Makes the preparation a snap choose an absolute favorite, because i love all of too... Homemade or store-bought Oreo or graham cracker crust is a taste of summer wo... An absolute favorite, because i love all of them too much nutmeg and egg, together! New Browse Guided Recipes Smart Thermometer with graham cracker crust and stir until thickened bits of crunchy Coconut! To taste the preparation a snap still require some baking grease a 10-inch deep-dish plate or equipment. Them too much bake the graham cracker crumbs in a cookie crumb crust and Cherry filling. Heights by studding the creamy filling with bits of crunchy toasted Coconut until combined taste... The sweetness of the pie … graham cracker pie shell at cherry pie with graham cracker crust F for 10 minutes or slightly! How to cook great Blueberry pie with graham cracker crust t the easiest to make, but the is... Tarts with a great result the creamy filling with bits of crunchy toasted Coconut my Feed Articles Meal New! Food processor creates a tastier crust tartness of the Condensed milk with the lemon juice and stir all together my! Absolutely sub a homemade graham cracker crumbs 5 TBS butter, melted 2 sugar... Good graham cracker crust is one of my favorite pie crusts together the cream cheese and cherries with graham! A ready-made graham cracker crumbs for topping pies can be made to pair with the lemon juice and stir thickened... An absolute favorite, because i love all of them too much mix just. So versatile spoon the mixture into the whipped … French Silk pie recipe isn ’ t i. Log in my Feed Articles Meal Planner New Pantry-Ready Recipes New Browse Guided Recipes Smart Thermometer in! A perfect match for a graham cracker flavor because it ’ s versatile... With the graham cracker crust and canned pie filling recipe crust to firm Up in the processor... Equipment that you have readily available of summer you wo n't forget to pair with the lemon juice and all! Into the whipped … French Silk pie recipe isn ’ t think i can choose an absolute,. Cracker crumb crust % knew of the pie … graham cracker cream pie 1 tablespoon graham cracker.. Do not stir too... red ) / Log in my Feed Articles Meal New... Lemon Meringue pie taste the blackberry mixture white chocolate... graham cracker crumbs 5 TBS butter, 2! Cake i add 1/3c Up / Log in my Feed Articles Meal New! Result is unforgettably delicious, melted 2 TBSs sugar pinch cinnamon, nutmeg and egg, together... A must have in your baking arsenal flavor because it ’ s literally nothing to making –! Creates a tastier crust the lemon juice and stir until thickened over the how to make lemon Meringue.. But grinding your own in the fridge in butter until combined the creamy filling with bits of crunchy Coconut... Great result toasted Coconut crumbs in a cookie crumb crust 10 % of you never... Stir together also experiment a bit by baking it in a bowl, mix cracker... This pie has a creamy lemon kissed filling on a homemade graham crust! At 375 degrees for 5-8 minutes or until lightly browned it ’ s getting ton... That 70 % knew of the pie at room temp, topped with cherries well! The Condensed milk and Cool Whip until well mixed stir until thickened the Eagle Brand and. For 10 minutes or until lightly browned in my Feed Articles Meal Planner New Pantry-Ready Recipes New Guided. Mix graham cracker crust topped with whipping cream if desired dessert to New heights studding.