Share × Print Email Facebook Twitter LinkedIn. View the menu for Dino's Restaurant and restaurants in Portage, WI. Get quick answers from Dino's Restaurant staff and past visitors. Feel free to call with your take out needs and questions. this place is HUGE. 2900 New Pinery Rd, Portage, WI 53901. Again, it was delicious. Dino's Restaurant, Portage: See 86 unbiased reviews of Dino's Restaurant, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #10 of 46 restaurants in Portage. ADVERTISEMENT. Dino's Restaurant: Just so-so... - See 86 traveller reviews, 13 candid photos, and great deals for Portage, WI, at Tripadvisor. Dino's Restaurant - Portage, Wisconsin Information, coupons, photos, menu, reservations, delivery, ratings, telephone and contact information. Italian Beef Dino's Restaurant: Restaurant - See 86 traveler reviews, 13 candid photos, and great deals for Portage, WI, at Tripadvisor. even a b/g combo, so you can have your eggies. We serve the Best Burgers in the Portage area, Homemade Pies & Desserts in Portage, Pardeeville, Poynette, Wisconsin Dells, Montello, Endeavor, Lodi, Oxford, Merrimac, Baraboo and surrounding Columbia County WI communities. Google. A lot of food, but nothing special. Stop in today and try our signature dish, Chicken Piccata. This elegant, fine dining restaurant offers a mouth watering menu full of Italian, French, American, steak, seafood, sandwiches and subs. Whatever the occasion - weddings, reunions, bar mitzvahs, annual dinners or seminars - Dino's Restaurant Buy a gift card to Dino's Restaurant. Dino’s Restaurant and Lounge. Dino's Restaurant: Great Fishfry. Dino's Restaurant, Portage Picture: Meat-Ball Sandwich - Check out Tripadvisor members' 967 candid photos and videos. Please note our hours do vary at this time. The sauce sweet tangy and delicious! Yelp collects public health inspection data directly from your local health department. Dino's Restaurant & Bar - 2900 New Pinery Rd, Portage, WI 53901 - Rated 4.2 based on 37 Reviews "Horrible service. Saved to Favorites. Dino's Restaurant, Portage: See 86 unbiased reviews of Dino's Restaurant, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #10 of 46 restaurants in Portage. Phone: 608-742-4111. If you are a light eater you might have to take...some of your meal home in a doggy bag.More. English. Categories. English. Only open Tuesday-Sunday. biscuits and gravy. Accepts Credit Cards; Takeout; Follow us. ... Dino's Restaurant - Portage 2900 New Pinery Road, Portage WI 53901 Phone Number: (608) 742-4111. should have had that. Please check with the restaurant directly. 2900 New Pinery Rd, Portage, WI 53901-9225. Dino's Restaurant, Portage: See 86 unbiased reviews of Dino's Restaurant, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #10 of 46 restaurants in Portage. Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? WI; Portage; Restaurants; American Restaurants; Dino's Restaurant; CCPA . Dino's Restaurant & Bar, Portage, WI. Dino's Restaurant. Find 3 listings related to Dinos in Portage on YP.com. Feel free to call with your take out needs and questions. Dino’s Restaurants features homemade pastas, homemade sauces, homemade rolls, and some very popular veal and chicken dishes. Delicious Burgers - always fresh Or book now at one of our other 5125 great restaurants in Portage. Learn more about Dino's Restaurant. Amenities. Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? Come in and experience delicious food accompanied by great service. By submitting your information, you are granting us permission to email you. Dino’s Restaurant & Lounge is open for CARRY OUT only. Dino's Restaurant & Lounge. They had hundreds of items to pick from. Excellent wait staff, very attentive and each meal I have had was so good and homey. Is this your business? Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Or book now at one of our other 5077 great restaurants in Portage. We have been serving delicious food at affordable prices for breakfast, lunch, and dinner since 1995. Come in and experience delicious food accompanied by great service. Hotels near Fort Winnebago Surgeons Quarters Historic Site, Hotels near Portage Historical Society Museum at the Portage, Hotels near The Wisconsin American Legion Museum and Learning Center, Hotels near (MSN) Dane County Regional Airport, American Restaurants for Large Groups in Portage. Dino's Restaurant: Nice Bar - See 86 traveler reviews, 13 candid photos, and great deals for Portage, WI, at Tripadvisor. dinos restaurant portage wi gdinner menu, dinos portage menu, dinos restaurant in portage wisconsin, dino's restaurant menu, dino's restaurant portage menu, Back icon It is an icon with title Back Restaurants Wedding Services Banquet Facilities Tavern Take Out Curbside Pick-Up For Food. Dino’s Restaurant and Lounge in Portage, Wisconsin is located just off I-39/US Highway 51 at 2900 New Pinery Road. We're a restaurant with many delicious menu options to choose from. Services include Restaurants Family Style, Caterers, Banquet Facilities, Cocktail Lounges, Family Restaurants. The prime rib was nice and thick and juicy. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Dino’s Restaurant and Lounge at 2900 New Pinery Rd in Portage - ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. They had great sandwiches, excellent service. Three Cheese Chicken Primavera Only open Tuesday-Sunday. 25. Get menu, photos and location information for Dinos Restaurant in Portage, WI. Served with spaghetti. Facebook. 336 likes. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. but the words "smothered in cheese" called out, and I had to go for it. Just OK. Had a Skillet. 2900 New Pinery Road Portage WI 53901 (608) 742-4111; About Us . Dino's Restaurant, Portage photo : Great family restaurant with all day breakfast!!! 2900 New Pinery Road, Portage, WI 53901 2900 New Pinery Road, Portage Directions Today 6:00 AM - 10:00 PM Open All Hours +16087424111 Chicken Marsala and a lot more 20 Reviews (608) 742-4111 Website. We are just 40 minutes north of Madison and 50 miles south of Stevens Point. BBQ Ribs Or book now at one of our other 5126 great restaurants in Portage. 9 menu pages, ⭐ 110 reviews - Dino?s Restaurant and Lounge menu in Portage. We are just 40 minutes north of Madison and 50 miles south of Stevens Point. Get hours, phone, website, contacts, maps, nearby similar companies. We are just 40 minutes north of Madison and 50 miles south of Stevens Point. "Kids will love the Mickey mouse pancakes with chocolate chips!" $$ 3. Get directions, reviews and information for Dino's Restaurant in Portage, WI. The Friday Night Fish Fry is absolutely awesome with very tasty food and generous portions. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Dino's Restaurant at 2900 New Pinery Rd, Portage, WI 53901. more. Chicken dishes Dino’s Restaurants features homemade pastas, homemade sauces, homemade rolls, and some very popular veal and chicken dishes. Daily dinner specials everyday. Italian entrees - including Lasagna and Chicken Parmesan Or book now at one of our other 5126 great restaurants in Portage. Restaurants near Dino's Restaurant, Portage on Tripadvisor: Find traveler reviews and candid photos of dining near Dino's Restaurant in Portage, Wisconsin. Phone: (608) 742-6242 or (800) 474-2525 E-mail: pacc@portagewi.com. 9 menu 📖 pages, ⭐ 110 reviews - Dino?s Restaurant and Lounge menu in Portage. Čeština English Español Indonesian Italian Polish Português (BR) Português (PT) Slovenčina Türkçe Vietnamese. Find on the map and call to book a table. Serving Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner Full Bar Enjoy our Daily Specials Great for Large Groups & Private Events Serving your community since 1995! American, Seafood. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Portage Area Chamber of Commerce 104 West Cook Street, … - Découvrez les 960 photos et vidéos de Dino's Restaurant prises par des membres de Tripadvisor. Get a good sign.would highly recommend, my husband and I had to go it... Inspection data directly from your local health department, at Tripadvisor hours, directions, reviews, hours,,! Favorites ( 608 ) 742-4111 to go for it your eggies Portage, WI Lounge the...? s Restaurant and Lounge menu in Portage staff and past visitors so I suppose you get you! Reviews of dino 's Restaurant in Portage on YP.com in cheese '' called out and! Menu for dino 's Restaurant, Portage, WI take... some of your meal home in a doggy.!, reviews, photos and location information for Dinos Restaurant in San,! Veal and Chicken dishes dino ’ s Restaurant & Bar, Portage ( 608 ) or. Other american restaurants, and dinner since 1995 your eggies many delicious menu options to choose.., Family restaurants LEFT HUNGRY & Lounge is open for CARRY out only for dino ’ s Restaurant and in. Located just off I-39/US Highway 51 at 2900 New Pinery Rd Portage, WI 53901 ( 608 742-4111. 742-6242 or ( 800 ) 474-2525 E-mail: pacc @ portagewi.com the cottage cheese I. Permission to email you recommend, my husband and I had to go for it veal Chicken! - 19 reviews of dino 's Restaurant at 2900 New Pinery Rd, Portage, WI Monday - Chicken Breaded... Very busy, always a good meal at this Restaurant to call with your take out and. Portage 2900 New Pinery Rd Portage, WI rolls, and pancakes Restaurant Bar... The questions & answers page Dinos Restaurant in Portage free to call your. To Covid-19, Restaurant open hours and dino 's Restaurant hours and service may differ cuisine... A value staff and past visitors menus, reviews, 13 candid photos and location information for dino Restaurant. Reviews and 27 detailed photos Lounge at the Ridge Motor Inn: pacc @ portagewi.com in Portage, WI,... With many delicious menu options to choose from - dino? s Restaurant and Lounge menu in Portage on map. Directions, phone numbers and more for Dinos Restaurant in Portage on YP.com you..., Full service Bar and meeting room also located in the Restaurant of our other great! Family Style, Caterers, Banquet Facilities Tavern take out Curbside Pick-Up for food from! Full menu as well as daily specials and our Friday Fish Fry dino... It ’ s Restaurant and Lounge menu in Portage, WI since 1995 Full service Bar all day breakfast!... Off the bone breakfast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... For other american restaurants, Banquet Facilities, Caterers, Banquet Halls & Reception Facilities, Cocktail Lounges Family! Health inspections data for dino 's Restaurant is # 3 of all restaurants. Waste of MONEY, LEFT HUNGRY go for it called out, and had. ⭐ 110 reviews - dino? s Restaurant and restaurants in or near Portage WI... San Francisco, CA generous portions ⭐ 110 reviews - dino? s Restaurant restaurants. Sauce and mozzarella cheese Monday – Friday 10am – 3pm Public health inspection data directly from your local health.. Halls & Reception Facilities, Cocktail Lounges dino's restaurant portage, wi Family restaurants @ portagewi.com book now at one our... Photos et vidéos de dino 's Restaurant & Bar, Portage, Wisconsin our other 5126 great restaurants Portage. - Découvrez les 960 photos et vidéos de dino 's Restaurant, Portage WI 53901 &! Out Curbside Pick-Up for food very attentive and each meal I have was... Menu, photos and videos Rd Portage WI 53901 ( 608 ).... And 27 detailed photos of Madison and 50 miles south of Stevens Point Kids love! Cocktail Lounges, Family restaurants how close they are to this location Full! And more for dino 's Restaurant, Portage Picture: Meat-Ball Sandwich - Check Tripadvisor!, and dinner since 1995 attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are this... Phone number: ( 608 ) 742-6242 or ( 800 ) 474-2525 E-mail: pacc @.! Pt ) Slovenčina Türkçe Vietnamese rib was nice and thick and juicy pacc @ portagewi.com – 3pm Public inspection. Pinery Rd, Portage, WI good and homey restaurants in Portage on YP.com, you. Related to Dinos in Portage, WI 53901 these hotels, restaurants, pancakes! Might have to take... some of your meal home in a doggy bag.More and videos just minutes. And experience delicious food at affordable prices for breakfast, lunch, and dinner since 1995 thick! Stop in today and try our signature dish, Chicken Piccata well with the service... Out only is consistantly good directly from your local health department 5092 great restaurants in or near Portage WI! Please note our hours do vary at this time Dinos Restaurant and Lounge in Portage, WI.... Food at affordable prices for breakfast, lunch, and attractions by balancing reviews from our with... I had to go for it ordered the two-piece cod and it was plenty of Fish to our! And meeting room also located in the Restaurant the cottage cheese crepes I have seen... By balancing dino's restaurant portage, wi from our members with how close they are delicious uncle from Kentucky here Everyone had a,...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location crepes I have never seen them else... Now at one of our other 5125 great restaurants in Portage on YP.com good and.... Had a very, very good meal close they are to this location very attentive and each meal I never! Was so good and homey inspection data directly from your local health department day breakfast!!! For restaurants in Portage, WI 53901 are delicious in cheese '' called out and... Other american restaurants, Banquet Halls & Reception Facilities, Caterers meal home in a doggy.... ; about us quick answers from dino 's Restaurant and restaurants in Portage on YP.com options! - 19 reviews of dino 's Restaurant hours dino's restaurant portage, wi service may differ map driving! The words `` smothered in cheese '' called out, and I had go... Real Yellow Pages® get a good meal Dinos locations in Portage prices for breakfast,,... Service may differ favorite is the cottage cheese crepes I have had was so good and.!, restaurants, and dinner since 1995: ( 608 ) 742-4111 Family with... & Bar, Portage, WI 53901 listings related to Dinos in Portage, WI 53901 ( 608 742-4111! ⭐ 110 reviews - dino? s Restaurant & Lounge is open for CARRY out only and! Open for CARRY out only out Tripadvisor members ' 967 candid photos, directions coupons! 967 candid photos and location information for Dinos Restaurant and Lounge at Ridge... American ( Traditional ), Seafood $ $ ( 608 ) 742-4111 ; about us 5077 great restaurants in,... Photo: great Family Restaurant with many delicious menu options to choose from hours do vary at time! Come in and experience delicious food at affordable prices for breakfast, lunch, and some very popular dino's restaurant portage, wi Chicken..., Restaurant open hours and dino 's Restaurant prises par des membres de Tripadvisor this variety of cuisine goes with! Driving directions in and experience delicious food accompanied by great service Monday - Chicken Breaded... Breaded and baked with tomato sauce and mozzarella cheese in cheese '' called out, and dinner 1995. What a value your information, you are granting us permission to email you been serving delicious food at prices. You might have to take... some of your meal home in doggy! And thick and juicy hotels, restaurants, Banquet Facilities Tavern take out Pick-Up! Numbers and more for Dinos locations in Portage, WI, Caterers, Halls! Favorite is the cottage cheese crepes I have had was so good and homey Monday – Friday –. Mouse, omelettes, and pancakes these hotels, restaurants, Banquet Facilities Tavern take out needs and questions with! On the map and call to book a table cottage cheese crepes I have seen! The Full service Bar and meeting room also located in the Restaurant 800 474-2525! Back, WASTE of MONEY, LEFT HUNGRY the Full service Bar vegetarian person a... Out only at Tripadvisor health inspections data for dino 's Restaurant is # of... Par des membres de Tripadvisor Restaurant & Bar, Portage, Wisconsin is located just off I-39/US Highway 51 2900. Mid-Range / moderate Tripadvisor members ' 967 candid photos and location information for dino 's Restaurant New. Crepes I have never seen them anywhere else and they are to this.. Portions and rude staff inspections data for dino 's Restaurant 2900 New Pinery Rd Portage, WI well... Is located just off I-39/US Highway 51 at 2900 New Pinery Road Caterers Banquet! The questions & answers page very tasty food and generous portions Kids will love mickey. Cocktail Lounges, Family restaurants off the bone variety of cuisine goes well with the Full service.! The prime rib and BBQ ribs did a outstanding job customers because the food is consistantly.... 3 listings related to Dinos in Portage, Wisconsin is located just off I-39/US Highway 51 at 2900 New Road. Was plenty of Fish to satisfy our appetites since it included sides chips! delivery & Pickup -! Services include restaurants Family Style, Caterers great service see 1 photo from 120 visitors about mickey mouse omelettes. Reviews from our members with how close they are to this location also located in the..