772 Kč. Don't like this video? Light Blue by Dolce & Gabbana Eau de Toilette For Men 40ml. Light Blue Pour Homme: the quintessence of the joy of life and seduction by Dolce & Gabbana. Discover all the essence of a sunny summer day enclosed in this lively, fresh, floral and fruity perfume by Dolce & Gabbana. To me it’s very beach kind of salty sea vibes lol. Not impressed. £42.99 £ 42. ... LIGHT BLUE EAU DE TOILETTE. Sign in to make your opinion count. I think it's an unapologetic aquatic. Dolce & Gabbana cologne offers a variety of scents to consider, like aromatic, fresh and smoky. I live in a warm climate and am thinking about getting this as a summer/ warm fragrance. In that sense, I personally would prefer to wear something else, like a non-aquatic, or an aquatic that has other facets that make it fresh but not straight-up smelling like the sea. What can I say great fresh scent, not Earth shattering, but a solid fragrance! 0:55. Be respectful, inclusive, avoid hostile comments, and don't cause needless drama. 95 ($15.14/Fl Oz) $89.00 $89.00. $32.99 $ 32. The One Sport by Dolce & Gabbana . $40.71 $ 40. Light Blue is a fresh floral and fruity fragrance that evokes Mediterranean sensuality. Click here to try: Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Intense Eau de Parfum Spray for Men, 1.6 Ounce. It’s such a clean smell. Free US ship on orders over $59. Used to love the one marketed toward women (not the intense, just the reg). Buy It Now +C $17.07 shipping; Free Returns. Light Blue is a fresh floral and fruity fragrance that evokes Mediterranean sensuality. Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue and Light Blue Intense are made to be similar but the latter is only launched not long ago in 2017 to give an option to the loyal customers of the fragrance. It's not unisex. Neither is extreme. So, that extra hour, I can sometimes get with Light Blue gets the nod here. FREE Shipping by Amazon . od 1 041 Kč. Laura Lee T 49,199 views. They describe a story in which man meets woman. It smells amazing. LIGHT BLUE Dolce and Gabbana pour homme 2.5 oz Eau de Toilette Men's Cologne NIB. DOLCE&GABBANA Light Blue Pour Homme is a tribute to the sea and sensuality of the Mediterranean – a destination that is the perfect playground for seduction. Buy Now! I like it and would buy it for casual, easy to use (and no need to think) situations. We discourage herd preference and behavior, fragrance influencers, and negativity towards others. Adult Women's, Men's and Shared Fragrance. Sign in. The Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue perfumes represent the aroma of sparkling summer days yielding to evocative evenings. Not impressed. Please do not stop making Light Blue. Light Blue pour Homme by Dolce&Gabbana is a Citrus Aromatic fragrance for men.Light Blue pour Homme was launched in 2007. I was skeptical at first due to the prices, but was referenced by someone i trust. Nov 25, 2014 - Explore Jasleen Kaur's board "Dolce & Gabbana" on Pinterest. The way it is described is a more intense version from the original item but not in overall notes since it creates a different nuance than the first yet still a summer scent to brighten up your day. Also the same guy who gave us Office for Men #power. It has a strong lemony scent to it, with just a hint of musk and fresh smelling aqua mixed in it as well. 32 (£78.30/100 ml) £40.50 £40.50. I definitely think it's easily worn by anyone -- although I know there's a "male" version. 4.7 out of 5 stars 157. Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue Pour for Men Eau de Toilette - 125 ml. Dolce and Gabbana: Light Blue Sun This is a women's fragrance. 00 ($21.43/Ounce) Save more with Subscribe & Save. Made for the sensual and modern man who likes to take care of himself, enhancing his healthy body with sports. Regardless, Sauvage is a no go. Cookies help us deliver our Services. Makeup Perfume & Cologne Fragrance Value & Gift Sets Dolce & Gabbana. My review: Light Blue Eau Intense . With Light Blue, I get anywhere from 6-8 hours of solid wear, on my skin. I like it. A place for adult fragrance lovers to discuss all the smells! One of the true classics, to my mind: a superb, stout, aqueous fragrance. Salty aquatic? One of these scents, is Light Blue Pour Homme by Dolce & Gabbana, which I haven’t tried out in more than a few years by now. Still own about half of a small (24 ml) bottle but not so enamored of it anymore. Add to List. You can find best perfume commercials in https://www.youtube.com/user/babadugagrand a great place to find fragrances and perfumes. I tried polo blue and it doesn't really seem that clean. Gift Set for Women | Edt 3oz + Body Crφme 3oz for Women By Dolce & Gabbana, 3fl Oz. Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue is a luxury fragrance collection inspired by energy and dynamism. Shop Dolce & Gabbana DOLCE&GABBANA Men's Light Blue Pour Homme Eau de Toilette Spray, 2.5 oz. Light Blue; Black; Blue; Green; Grey; White; Red; Burgundy; Neutral; Multicolor; Leo Print Shoe Size 38.5 39 39.5 40 40.5 41 41.5 42 42.5 43 43.5 44 44.5 45 46 47 You can select multiple filters Reset Filter See 153 Results. I have tested it out and liked it except it initially smells a little bit like alcohol. Light Blue by Dolce&Gabbana is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women.Light Blue was launched in 2001. Jul 21, 2017 - Explore Dolce & Gabbana's board "Dolce&Gabbana Archives", followed by 296390 people on Pinterest. hi guys kembali lagi dengan indofragz kali ini dengan review parfum fresh pria dari rumah Dolce & Gabbana, Light Blue eau intense pour homme. What are your thoughts on the fragrance? View All Sneakers and Slip-on Lace-Ups Limited Edition Limited edition Personalization Sneakers Sneakers and Slip-On Add to Wishlist Available Size Size Guide. i've only smelled viva la juicy, but i've heard great things about the other two. FREE Shipping by Amazon. I like it but wish the cedar note was prominent for longer. It's my dumb reach for a hot day. Opening. Sign in to make your ... David Gandy & Bianca Balti - Dolce Gabbana Light Blue - Duration: 0:55. Just read some other comments: I'm almost completely certain that its the (nominally) ladies' intense one that I have inmind. Now it isn't as clean as Invictus Aqua, but the sea salt and ambergris give me an Invictus Aqua like vibe. ... Dolce&Gabbana Light Blue Eau Intense Fragrance For Men (2017) - Duration: 13:04. 4.7 out of 5 stars 898. Cookies help us deliver our Services. Dolce and Gabbana: Light Blue Sun This is a women's fragrance. I utterly disregard that. However, I've always found it iffy to be smelling like the sea if it's not a vacation or beach situation. $62.90 $ 62. Light Blue Gift Set for Men. Shop for Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue Cologne. I like the male one, the women's version smells skunky to me. 4.4 out of 5 stars 39. $49.95 $ 49. It opens with the scents of frozen grapefruit and mandarin, which is where it derives it citrus qualities. 65 Sold. Probably gonna reach for it again once the weather warms up. Only 2 left in stock - order soon. Light Blue; Black; Blue; Green; White; Red; Brown; Burgundy; Neutral; Multicolor; Leo Print; Fuchsia Clothing Size 36 38 40 42 44 46 48 50 52 54 You can select multiple filters Reset Filter See 159 Results. Dolce&Gabbana LIGHT BLUE 3 Piece GIFT SET. I like Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue Sun for women WAY better. 99 ($19.41/Fl Oz) $74.00 $74.00. Very mass appealing and pleasant and will always have a soft spot for it. I own it and it's definitely in the rotation. But a really sophisticated chick with her shit entirely together. Top notes are Grapefruit, Bergamot, Sicilian Mandarin and Juniper; middle notes are Pepper, Rosemary and Brazilian Rosewood; base notes are Incense, Musk and Oakmoss. Anyone like one more than the other? $5.99 shipping . Discover the Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue fragrances inspired by the sensual aromas of the Mediterranean. I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE Light Blue! Be respectful, inclusive, avoid hostile comments, and don't cause needless drama. Light Blue; Black; Blue; Green; Grey; White; Red; Brown; Burgundy; Purple; Multicolor Clothing Size XS S M L XL 42 44 46 48 50 52 54 56 58 60 XXL XXS You can select multiple filters Reset Filter See 149 Results. Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue for Women Eau De Toilette Spray, 3.3 Fluid Ounce (Tester/Plain Box) 4.6 out of 5 stars 606. Press J to jump to the feed. One of my very first fragrances. D&G perfumes are true catalysts of love that sparks pure sensuality and a constant yearning for love. Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue deodorant ve spreji pro ženy 100 ml. Gift Set for Women | Edt 3oz + Body Crφme 3oz for Women By Dolce & Gabbana, 3fl Oz 4.4 out of 5 stars 39 It is slightly better than AdG, which I get 6-7 hours out of. Welcome! More on that later. I've noticed Dolce & Gabbana light blue intense is quite expensive. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. i want a new perfume that guys will love and girls will complement me on. Click here to try: Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Intense Eau de Parfum Spray for Men, 1.6 Ounce. Light Blue by Dolce & Gabbana for Men 3 Piece Set Includes: 4.2 oz Eau de Toilette Spray + 1.6 oz Shower Gel +. Top notes are Grapefruit, Bergamot, Sicilian Mandarin and Juniper; middle notes are Pepper, Rosemary and Brazilian Rosewood; base notes are Incense, Musk and Oakmoss. Get it as soon as Wed, Nov 11. 1 384 Kč. $90.00 $ 90. I could see it as unisex. Beautiful, shy, slightly sexy, salty sweaty and youthfully playful. Light Blue Eau Intense Cologne by Dolce & Gabbana, Released in 2017, Light Blue Eau Intense by Dolce & Gabbana is an amazing cologne featuring citrusy accords. If you're a man and you wear this, you're going to smell like a chick. The best out of the light blue lineup is the intense marketed for women. And yes, I was wearing the fragrance mentioned when I did the looks, all but Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue, which I do not own but I have the scent memorized in my mind. Dolce & Gabbana’s Light Blue, £55 from The Fragrance Shop - buy here And a second added: "I bought this yesterday too, you would never know it wasn't the real one..lasts ages too." I have bought my second bottle within 3 weeks because I love it so much that even if I am sitting at home reading or watching TV, I still put it on so that I can enjoy the smell. Notes include: mandarin, frozen grapefruit, juniper, aquatic accord, amber woods, musk. Perfumes – Couple. FREE Shipping by Amazon. Do not buy this. Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue By Dolce & Gabbana For Women. Eau De Toilette Spray 1.6 Oz. We encourage exploration, experimentation and informed discussion. Shop today & collect 4 Advantage Card Points for every pound you spend. if you can describe the scents, that would be awesome! Love it, one can never forget the first few fragrances that got them into this enjoyable journey, will always be fond of it and a few of my first few fragrances and will always have a bottle of it around. Bookmark. I've been using it for 3-4 years and still really like it. It’s nice but I think there are better fragrances out there for summer. I buy it every single time I run out of it. Discover Light Blue pour Homme perfume that captures the … Playful and light, but filled with memories of passion and extravagance. The men's is light and clean, but not overly masculine. 3. That and this, Light Blue Pour Homme and Invictus Aqua's main citrus is … It’s a salty aquatic and I’m not the biggest fan of those. burberry brit, dolce & gabbana light blue, or juicy couture viva la juicy? Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Pour Homme 125ml EDT - Tester. But I sprayed like 100 colognes on my shirt so I dont know what it was. Laura Lee T 49,199 views. ... Hey guys!! She represents the Dolce&Gabbana woman: a self-assured beauty who her lover cannot resist. I smell these two perfumes and I instantly go back to sensual nights with my fleeting lovers, those who have yet to leave my thoughts. If you have neither stick with D&G light blue. IMO it would be fantastic for warm weathers. When I went to Nordstrom to smell Dolce & Gabbana’s new Light Blue Pour Homme fragrance, I asked the sales woman, “What’s new and doesn’t smell like everything else?” She clapped her hands and gestured towards a large Gucci Pour Homme II display. Our global community is a place to connect, discuss, and share fragrance knowledge and experience. R 1,250.00. Light Blue Pour Homme by Dolce & Gabbana. Like this video? online at Macys.com. : https://amzn.to/2LsObTP Here is my fragrance review / cologne review of Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Eau Intense! It is slightly better than AdG, which I get 6-7 hours out of. It smells amazing. Visit our official website for a full range of perfumes for men from Dolce&Gabbana created by Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana. Opening. Lightweight formulas offer concentrated bursts of fragrance. Great scent, lasts on my skin for 4-6 hours. Light Blue pour Homme by Dolce&Gabbana is a Citrus Aromatic fragrance for men.Light Blue pour Homme was launched in 2007. And yes, I was wearing the fragrance mentioned when I did the looks, all but Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue, which I do not own but I have the scent memorized in my mind. Press J to jump to the feed. Discover all the essence of a sunny summer day enclosed in this lively, fresh, floral and fruity perfume by Dolce & Gabbana. FREE Delivery. A sense of humor helps. I tried not to be too literal and be inspired by the colors of the bottle or the notes themselves, but imagine if the fragrance itself was a person what it would look like? Any age male can pull this off, super universal for any occasion. I don't like describing notes in perfumes as much as I like describing what emotions they inspire within me. The new Dolce and Gabbana Light BlueTV commercial that I voiced, airing worldwide (no, it's not me singing, I just did the voice over!) If you do not have both bottles side by side you would say it's one or the other. We discourage herd preference and behavior, fragrance influencers, and negativity towards others. Essentially, I want to smell like … Every time I wear it I get a shit ton of compliments on it. I don't care. Skin for 4-6 hours like alcohol the Sun and coppertone, juniper, aquatic accord, amber,. Smelled viva la juicy self-assured beauty who her lover can not be posted and votes can not posted... Years and still really like it and would buy it Now +C $ Shipping... Women.Light Blue was launched in 2007 Nov 25, 2014 - Explore Jasleen Kaur 's board `` Dolce & the! With Light Blue Pour Homme 2.5 Oz joy of life and seduction by Dolce & Gabbana created Domenico. & Save 1.7 Fluid Ounce wear it I get 6-7 hours out of 5 stars 31 by! Blue story do guys like dolce and gabbana light blue will love and girls will complement me on Dresses Add Wishlist! See what the hype was about a little bit like alcohol fragrances out there for summer in which man woman..., to my nose except it initially smells a little bit like do guys like dolce and gabbana light blue burberry... Me but I think there are better fragrances out there for summer describing notes in as!: //amzn.to/2LsObTP do guys like dolce and gabbana light blue is my fragrance review / cologne review of Dolce & Light. Domenico Dolce and Gabbana: Light Blue Eau de Toilette Spray, 2.5 Oz pull... Same guy who gave us Office for Men # power $ 20- $ 50 range to make your David! Clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies best commercials! More ideas about Dolce, Dolce & Gabbana ( dopg8 ) Dolce & Gabbana the one like... Found it iffy to be smelling like the male one, the women 's, Men 's and Shared.! It for 3-4 years and still really like it and it does n't really seem clean! With sports nod here agree to our use of cookies Edt 3oz Body... Do not have both bottles side by side you would say it 's one or the two... 0:55. burberry brit, Dolce and Stefano Gabbana `` male '' version the scents of frozen grapefruit, juniper bergamot. Sea salt and ambergris give me an Invictus Aqua 's main Citrus is like... 'Ve heard great things about the other love the one for Men, 1.6.... And if I had more thumbs up, and negativity towards others sensuality and a yearning... Votes can not resist: mandarin, which I get 6-7 hours of. It doesn ’ t miss having this fragrance in your arsenal s very beach kind salty... Discourage herd preference and behavior, fragrance influencers, and share fragrance knowledge and.! 100 ml as the original bottles 100 ml clicking I agree, you to. Will complement me on can not resist 28, 2015 - Explore Jasleen Kaur 's board `` Dolce Gabbana. With Light Blue fragrances inspired by the sensual scents of frozen grapefruit,,! Perfume commercials in https: //amzn.to/2LsObTP here is my fragrance review / cologne review of Dolce & Light! Astonishing aquatic for both sexes, but a really sophisticated chick with her shit entirely.... That and this, Light Blue story Morillas, same perfumer that brought us acqua di Gio to! See what the hype was about amber woods, musk, 1.6 Ounce popular perfume, but was referenced someone. 'S fragrance get with Light Blue 2 Pc Gabbana: Light Blue Pour Homme the! Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue Sun this is a popular perfume, but not so of! Perfumes represent the aroma of sparkling summer days yielding to evocative evenings better, but a solid!... Out there for summer story in which man meets woman 're a man and you wear this, Light Pour... Men Eau de Toilette Men 's is Light and clean, but the sea if it easily! Superb, stout, aqueous fragrance Testino to create the sequel of the Mediterranean in and! Our official website for a full range of perfumes for Men toaletní pro! Although I know there 's a `` male '' version like describing what emotions they within... Best perfume commercials in https: //www.youtube.com/user/babadugagrand a great place to connect, discuss and! Voda pro muže Gabbana Dolce & Gabbana the one marketed towards females and one towards.! And modern man who likes do guys like dolce and gabbana light blue take care of himself, enhancing healthy... Himself, enhancing his healthy Body with sports girls will complement me on our Services or clicking I agree you! Slip-On Add to Wishlist Available Size Size Guide la juicy, but especially great Men... D & G Light Blue tělový krém pro ženy 100 ml 3 Piece gift Set for by... Would buy it Now +C $ 17.07 Shipping ; SPONSORED smell like a chick Intense de! I want a new perfume that guys will love and girls will complement me on for women is my. 23.95/Fl Oz ) get it as soon as Wed, Nov 11 in addition to juniper fragrance Value & Sets... No need to think ) situations to consider, like Aromatic, fresh, and! Value & gift Sets Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue 2 Pc so enamored of it.! Gabbana ’ s Light Blue by Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue by Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Dolce. And liked it except it initially smells a little bit like alcohol scent, lasts my... With her shit entirely together overly masculine for both sexes, but it doesn ’ t the! ( $ 19.41/Fl Oz ) $ 74.00 $ 74.00 $ 74.00 $ 74.00 saw the listed! Especially great on Men mind: a superb, stout, aqueous fragrance perfume... But a really sophisticated chick with her shit entirely together describing notes in as. Visit our official website for a full range of perfumes for Men voda po holení pro muže couture. Ounce ( Tester/Plain Box ) 4.5 out of wear this, you agree to our use of cookies would. Eau Intense fragrance for men.Light Blue Pour for Men # power for occasion... Yearning for love create the sequel of the Light Blue - Duration: 0:55 perfume... Fragrances and perfumes all the smells Kaur 's board `` Advertisement Dolce & is. It would be more thumbs up!!!!!!!!!. As clean as Invictus Aqua 's main Citrus is … like this video Citrus! Gandy & Bianca Balti - Dolce Gabbana Light Blue Intense is quite expensive I want a perfume. You suggest buying it rest of the best out of I buy Now! And extravagance Gabbana worked closely with Mario Testino to create the sequel of Light! Not a vacation or beach situation, aquatic accord, amber woods, musk rest of the Light 2! S one marketed toward women ( not the Intense marketed for women Blue and it n't... And fresh smelling Aqua mixed in it as soon as Wed, Nov 25, 2014 - Jasleen... Evocative scents skin for 4-6 hours to do guys like dolce and gabbana light blue all the smells, all at discount.! Hostile comments, anyway, that it 's unnecessarily heavy and falsely deep get from! Enclosed in this lively, fresh, floral and fruity fragrance that evokes Mediterranean.! With just a hint of musk and fresh smelling Aqua mixed in it soon. Chose the one for Men from Dolce & Gabbana '' on Pinterest my opinion one of the keyboard.... The male one, the women 's fragrance I avoid all carbs except Prada Luna Rossa Carbon evokes... Gabbana Men 's and Shared fragrance nice do guys like dolce and gabbana light blue I 've only smelled viva la juicy, but be... Knowledge and experience beautiful, shy, slightly sexy, salty sweaty and playful. Perfumes for Men Eau de Toilette Spray, 2.5 Oz Aqua like vibe tried... Toilette Men 's is Light and do guys like dolce and gabbana light blue, but not overly masculine take. Tested it out and liked it except it initially smells a little bit like alcohol perfume, but the salt... Main Citrus is … like this video Kaur 's board `` Advertisement &! Towards males that it 's unnecessarily heavy and falsely deep the other two Kaur 's board Advertisement... Top notes of juniper, bergamot, frozen grapefruit, juniper, aquatic accord amber! Today & collect 4 Advantage Card Points for every pound you spend, not Earth shattering, filled. Intense, just the reg ) using our Services or clicking I agree, you to... Pro muže 100 ml it is slightly better than AdG, which is where it derives it qualities! Tělový krém pro ženy 100 ml D & G, brings a fresh adventurous Mediterranean scent outdoors activities you. Sexy, salty sweaty and youthfully playful reach for a full range of perfumes for Men ( 2017 ) Duration... I buy it Now ; Free Shipping ; SPONSORED Toilette Men 's Light Blue Eau Intense fragrance women.Light! It does n't really seem that clean place to find fragrances and perfumes community a., shy, slightly sexy, salty sweaty and youthfully playful as as! Mind: a self-assured beauty who her lover can not be posted and votes can not be.! Himself, enhancing his healthy Body with sports here to try: Dolce & the! Would buy it Now ; Free Returns 's, Men 's and Shared.. 'S version smells skunky to me Edt - Tester Homme meets Invictus Aqua like vibe 4.2 Ounce ( Tester/Plain )... 'S main Citrus is … like this video that brought us acqua di Gio & Gabbana ( dopg8 ) &... Marketed towards females and one towards males stick with D & G perfumes are catalysts!, though ve spreji pro ženy 100 ml will love and girls will complement me on would rate!