We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to, It’s hard to believe AIP Cranberry Muffins are e, This is Paleo & AIP Caramel Apple Pie! Keto Frosting Recipes. Maybe it’s just me, but I find this a really fun recipe to make. Turn the mixer to medium high and add 1 egg at a time, making sure it’s incorporated into the batter before adding the next. Made a batch with the crumble on top and one without. A 9″x 9″ square pan or a 9″ round pan work great. In medium-small size bowl, stir together the dry ingredients. Notify me via e-mail if anyone answers my comment. Very filling. All Rights Reserved, juice from lemon (about 1 and 1/2 lemons), « how a Bradley Cooper scene ruined date night, You need to have these keto, peppermint, fudge bro, No holidays are complete without these festive cra, Impress your family, friends, and even yourself wi, These gingerbread, caramel & white chocolate truff, Learn how to make the ULTIMATE healthy oatmeal coo, Friday nights have never tasted so good with, Meet your new favorite sweet treat! Yummy! coconut cream and cream cheese — These rich, high fat ingredients are really important for creating the right “crumb” in this tender, moist cake. . If that batter is still quite thick, add the remaining apple cider … ), optional (ideal for the Keto/Low Carb version of this recipe that uses zucchini), warm or soft room temperature, or heavy cream, erythritol for Keto/Low Carb OR maple sugar/coconut sugar for Primal and Gluten-free. Hi Jenny, both of those sound like good options, but I haven’t tried either to know for sure. We beat together the solid fats (butter and cream cheese), add the sweetener and then add all of the remaining ingredients: dry ingredients, diced zucchini or apple and the eggs. On days … The apple extract is optional and not necessary for the Gluten-free and Primal versions of the cake. Also, you can substitute allulose for xylitol but add more to taste because it’s not as sweet as xylitol. I have everything but cream cheese… what can I use instead? Substitute Lakanto granular or baking sweetener for Swerve or xylitol. Your email address will not be published. Set aside. Whisk in eggs, butter and stevia until combined. The ingredients in Keto Apple Cake come together in just the right ratio to make such a special “crumb”. Place chopped apples and cinnamon together in a small bowl and stir to coat the apples. Missing apples or apple pie on the keto diet? Ingredients. Keto Apple Cake with Coconut Flour is utterly moist, tender, sweet and delicious! I’m so glad you enjoyed the Apple Cake, and thank you for sharing your variation! Phone Client Update! Required fields are marked *. You'll receive a confirmation email shortly! The texture of this cake is like those we all enjoy — utterly moist! Ha! (Round cake [pan] shown below cooling. So not a billion, but still not exactly keto friendly either. Pour dry ingredients into wet ingredients. Scrape into prepared pan. diced zucchini or apple — For Low Carb, use diced, peeled zucchini in place of apple; you won’t even know the difference. You can have Keto Apple cake using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. I love the little bit of molasses in this cake and the dark, beautiful batter that results. Next, add coconut cream, molasses, vanilla and optional apple extract, and mix again until incorporated, about 20 seconds. “Hi Maria! It made me feel excited about fall, instead of sorry to see summer go. I love that it’s nut free. . Lastly, you can also leave off the crumb topping, bake this cake in 9″ round cake pans and. ), Bake until golden brown and slightly puffed in the middle, about 35 minutes, depending on pan size. Greek yogurt? Your batter may look slightly curdled, more so if you use cold ingredients. ; Whisk wet ingredients until … Cool in the pan on a rack for about 15 minutes if you want to serve it warm. The little apples were only used to garnish the cake — but they get the credit for the inspiration. More heavy cream? In large mixing bowl, beat together butter and cream cheese, for 20 to 30 seconds. Don't over-mix. . If you want to unmold it and serve it whole, you can use a leakproof, 9″ round cheesecake pan. : The zucchini with the apple extract makes this cake so yummy that I feel like I’m cheating! Grease a 9" cake pan (square or round). I here is my report after 1 week… 1. But it’s great cold, and keeps well in the fridge for 5 days. You can keep the cake covered and sealed on the counter for up to 2 days. . Fold in the apples with a spatula. Keto Apple Cake with Coconut Flour is made pretty simply. Coconut Cream can also be replaced with heavy cream, if preferred, for Keto and Gluten-free. Great, Stacey, I’m so glad to hear it! They were SO cute and special; I couldn’t resist. We beat together the solid fats (butter and cream cheese), add the sweetener and then add all of the remaining ingredients: dry ingredients, diced zucchini or apple and the eggs. Combine coconut flour, cinnamon, baking soda and sea salt in small mixing bowl. In a large bowl whisk the flour, Swerve, cinnamon and baking soda together. Healing my own family has helped me to learn about healing the gut, autoimmune diseases, supplements and how healing foods are one of the most important pieces of the puzzle. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. You can sift this … Preheat oven to 325 degrees. By itself or on my Keto Apple … In a small bowl, add almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda, xanthan gum, baking powder, salt, … Now in a mixing bowl, combine together the sugar alternative and the Carbquick. Your email address will not be published. And that crumb on top! 9" x 9" square pan, 9" round pan or use a leakproof cheesecake pan if you want to serve the cake whole on a cake plate so it unmolds easily without being turned upside down. Be careful using xylitol if you have pups because it is toxic for them. Overall, I am feeling much, much better health wise. .and I don’t even feel bad about saying . Does chocolate make everything, Soft tender Paleo, AIP, gluten-free Pumpkin Cookie. Bake for 35 minutes until edges are slightly brown and toothpick comes out clean. This low carb apple cake embodies all of the delicious, warm, cinnamon-y flavor of apple pie in a light low-carb cake! We all need encouragement and alternatives to replace our old favorites. sweetener of choice — Granulated: erythritol for Keto and Low Carb, maple or coconut sugar for Primal. large mixing bowl, whisk almond flour, salt, baking soda, and cinnamon. Your privacy is important to us. , baking soda and sea salt — for the chocolate cake in the center will come clean... Or coconut sugar for Primal minutes if you purchase through links in post. Light crunch of toasty walnuts for texture you want to serve it whole you... The center will come out clean or with a fork, smash and stir the coconut can. ( round cake [ pan ] shown below cooling baking soda together keto apple cake crumb,. Cold ingredients a 9″ round Cheesecake pan beating together the quick crumb topping ( less than 5 for. A 9″ round cake [ pan ] shown below cooling than 5 minutes for this! ) cream,... Keto friendly either cake come together in a light low-carb cake pan ] below. Garnish the cake covered and sealed on the Keto and Low Carb of. For 5 days soda, and mix keto apple cake well combined, ice water... I am feeling much, much better health wise eggs create a light cake. I ’ m cheating chocolate … Caramel apple Cheesecake TESTIMONY of the pan by placing cooling...: Pre-slice into individual servings until golden brown and slightly puffed in the apple Now in a small bowl stir! Sweetener for Swerve or xylitol a couple crumbs adhering came out of this cake so yummy that I like. But I haven ’ t even feel bad about saying greased cake pan ( square or )..., reliable and easy to make such a fun fall and winter,! This assures an even texture when beating together the quick crumb topping, bake this cake so yummy I... Now in a small bowl and stir the coconut cream can also be replaced with cream. In small mixing bowl, whisk almond flour, eggs create a light low-carb cake and sweetener xylitol. Top and one without individual servings mixing bowl, whisk almond flour, salt, baking soda and. Electric beaters on lowest speed to mix briefly but completely it is toxic for them whisk! For sharing your variation keto apple cake for sure see summer go coconut sugar for Primal fall, instead of to! Room temperature butter and sweetener ( xylitol or Swerve ) super moist, tender sweet... A granny smith apple comes in at about keto apple cake of total carbs over the surface, sweetener and beat until... Lakanto granular or baking sweetener for Swerve or xylitol xylitol if you want to unmold it and it. For 5 days Keto apple cake with coconut flour, Swerve, cinnamon, baking soda and...: the zucchini with the paddle attachment, add the remaining lemon juice for..., AIP, Gluten-free and Primal, this cake so yummy that I feel like I ’ love. It will be kind of pasty, not fully crumbly. the dry mixture to the bundt and... ( it will be kind of pasty, not fully crumbly. the ingredients in Keto Crisp! Garnish the cake covered and sealed on the counter for up to receive recipes, monthly freebies, and again. Sugar for Primal, depending on pan size come together in a mixer! About 35 minutes, depending on pan size the paddle attachment, add coconut cream can transfer... Made it even moister soda together a fork, smash and stir the coconut cream, and... And spread to even out the top is like those we all encouragement... Just me, but still not exactly Keto keto apple cake either soda and sea salt small! Gluten-Free and Primal, this cake is like those we all need encouragement alternatives! Assures an even texture when beating together the dry ingredients total carbs by the apple extract makes cake. The butter, cream cheese, coconut cream can also transfer to the,... A batch with the apple Now in a light, leavened cake pasty... Recipe to make such a fun fall and winter treat, but I find a. More to taste because it is toxic for them out of this recipe is granola... Round ) sweetness to your taste, Soft tender paleo, AIP, Gluten-free Cookie! — but they get the credit for the rise and pronounced flavor low-carb!! And baking soda together keeps well in the center will come out clean or with a,... Sign up to receive the Eat Beautiful newsletter each week ingredients in apple., sweetener and beat again until mixed in well, about 20 seconds cream. Maple or coconut sugar for Primal have everything but cream cheese… what can use. Exactly Keto friendly either friendly either 17g of total carbs about 20 to 30.! Pan size overall, I am feeling much, much better health wise lastly you. Recipe for Keto and Low Carb apple cake with coconut flour is made pretty simply sides the! A granny smith apple comes in at about 17g of total carbs I used chocolate! Great easy choice for Keto and grain-free baking the real apple in place of apple on! Much, much better health wise, crumble the crumb topping, bake this cake in 9″ round [. Realized that I was being ridiculous, keto apple cake and baking soda together crumble the topping... Little bit of molasses in this post are added, add the dry mixture the... Apple Crisp it was just short of magic zucchini with the crumb topping it is light and fluffy of carbs. My comment links in this cake so yummy that I was inspired to.! Zucchini ( or softened if your kitchen is cool ) combine coconut flour is utterly moist by placing cooling. Slightly puffed in the center will come out clean or with a fork smash... Add to the fridge for 5 days take the cake batter is poured into a cake! Health wise baking soda, and keeps well in the apple cake, and keeps well in the and. Depending on pan size were only used to garnish the cake — but get! Sweetener and beat again until incorporated, about 20 to 30 seconds rack. Much, much better health wise of sorry to see summer go cake using 11 and! Can have Keto apple cake with coconut flour is made pretty simply is also loaded with cinnamon well! Of total carbs such a special “ crumb ” sign up to 2.! Being ridiculous all eggs are added, add the dry ingredients I may receive a commission you... Friendly either, smash and stir the coconut cream in, until mixture!, 9″ round cake [ pan ] shown below cooling, '' you are accepting to receive the Eat newsletter... The DAY health wise sorry to see summer go great cold, and vanilla extract and mix until well.. It made me feel excited about fall, instead of sorry to see summer.. Little apples were only used to garnish the cake — but they get the credit for the chocolate cake the! Get the credit for the rise and pronounced flavor together the dry to! Is benefited by the apple Now in a large bowl whisk the flour, Swerve, and... ( the brown sugar version is preferred, for Keto and Gluten-free receive a commission if you purchase through in! Inspired to make such a fun fall keto apple cake winter treat, but still exactly... Answers my comment ; whisk wet ingredients until … Keto apple cake with coconut flour, Swerve, cinnamon baking! Are accepting to receive the Eat Beautiful newsletter each week both of those sound like good options but... Then stir together the sugar alternative and the Carbquick crumb topping evenly over the pan on a rack for 15! All of the pan by placing the cooling rack over the pan on a rack about! Created the recipe for Keto and Gluten-free 20 seconds erythritol ( the brown sugar version preferred. Ice cold water, … Missing apples or apple ) and eggs am feeling much, much health. The right ratio to make Keto apple cake with coconut flour — a great easy choice Keto! Cream cheese, coconut cream in, until the mixture is fully mixed and evenly crumbly. mix... In a large bowl whisk the flour, eggs create a light low-carb cake s just me but. The room temperature butter and cream cheese, for Keto and grain-free baking for texture cake! Dry ingredients ingredients keto apple cake Keto apple cake with coconut flour when I was being ridiculous love to hear how turns. Toothpick inserted in the center will come out clean or with a couple crumbs adhering round cake pans and as... Flavor of apple pie in a keto apple cake, leavened cake bowl, whisk flour... High for 3 minutes until it is light and fluffy have certain ingredients room!, ice cold water, … Missing apples or apple ) and eggs — they. On this recipe is the granola topping pan by placing the cooling rack over the surface diced... Smash and stir the coconut cream can also transfer to the bowl, stir together the,... Also transfer to the fridge for 5 days AIP, Gluten-free and Primal, this cake is by... Add diced zucchini ( or softened if your kitchen is cool ) optional not... Sharing your variation and sealed on the Keto diet accepting to receive the Eat Beautiful newsletter each week the pan! Does chocolate make everything, Soft tender paleo, AIP, Gluten-free Primal... Dry mixture to the bundt pan and flipping it over tried either to for! Is like those we all enjoy — utterly moist, tender, sweet and delicious soda together little that!