Pumpkin Muffins with Brown Butter Glaze. The best gluten free pumpkin muffins with cream cheese glaze and crumb topping rival any recipe out there! Add pumpkin mixture to flour mixture and stir just until moistened. I made these twice last week and promised the recipe to a few friends I shared them with. INGREDIENTS. Toppings: There are so many toppings that can take these Pumpkin Muffins to the next level. They are obsessed with the keto pumpkin pie muffins! Cake mix recipes are a great way to make something homemade in a fraction of the time!. Enjoy them as a nutritious breakfast or snack, or top with Keto Cream Cheese Frosting and call it … While you can use almond butter processed with oils, it will be much thicker and harder to stir. You’ll love this pumpkin muffin recipe with peanut butter … Small-batch Pumpkin Muffin Variations. Pour the milk and mix to combine. I know it’s Thanksgiving week and this isn’t really a recipe for that meal, but I’m sharing it anyway. If you want a more traditional pumpkin muffin, I’d try this Fluffy Pumpkin Muffins recipe. Gorgeous brown butter orange pumpkin muffins with a luscious orange glaze. Butter 18 muffins wells or a 6-cup loaf pan or coat it with nonstick spray. In another bowl, combine flour with remaining ingredients (except nuts). If you use a plant-based flour alternative you can make your Pumpkin Muffin recipe gluten-free. baking soda Directions Preheat oven to 350 degrees F … I am absolutely obsessed with all your muffin recipes (peanut butter, cinnamon spice, pumpkin…). In a bowl beat the pumpkin puree with the eggs, sugar, oil and pumpkin pie spice. ... Cut in the butter with a fork or pastry blender until it resembles coarse crumbs. Mine took 30 minutes to bake (instead of 22). These muffins were my first pumpkin bake of the season..ha! and have the same sweet and irresistible flavors as pumpkin pie! These muffins are absolutely delicious as is, but you can change up the flavors to suit your tastes. Add remaining wet ingredients: Add the milk and combine that. Meanwhile prepare the muffin batter. Cook Time. Tangy, moist and with big hunks of crunchy streusel, I can't think of … You will need enough for 24 muffins. Serve the muffins hot with the butter at room temperature. Use a hand mixer to whip the butter, honey, and cinnamon in a medium mixing bowl. salt 1 tsp. They just scream fall. In a medium bowl, mix sugar, oil, water and eggs (or applesauce). Add flour mixture to pumpkin mixture; stir just until moistened. Add half the flour and stir until evenly incorporated. November 21, 2016 by Audra 5 Comments. To keep me from throwing them away, I dabbed some peanut butter on them and bam! I love pumpkin, but even I was blown away by these Keto Pumpkin Muffins. Bake it in a preheated oven at 350°F/180°C for 50-65 minutes until a toothpick inserted into the center of the bread comes out clean. How to Make Pumpkin Muffins Prep Time. Pumpkin-Applesauce Muffins. They have that moist custard center just like pumpkin pie…but these are topped with a delicious buttery crumble. Pumpkin Banana Muffins Because why not!? These cake mix muffins only need 5 minutes to prep, and are ready from start to finish in just half an hour. These bars are made in One Bowl and are ready in under 30 minutes.. Find all my Fall and Thanksgiving Recipes at one place! The best way to check if muffins are done is by inserting a toothpick. Make a brown sugar streusel topping to add to your muffins before baking them. Spread– Spread these muffins with peanut butter, almond butter or even pecan butter for extra protein packed snack. Combine butter and sugar: Whisk the melted Challenge Butter and the sugars together. Milk: Whole milk tastes great in this recipe but you could use a nut milk or water instead if you prefer. Skip it and try… No topping: These muffins are completely delicious plain or topped with a spread of butter. Light and full of flavor, these low carb muffins deliver the best flavors of fall. I use a 9×5-inch pan. Prepare muffin tins by lining each cup with paper baking cups or greasing them. Raw Sugar – While sugar is not keto, it is an ingredient you’ll need to use to make these muffins. Don't overmix. In a large mixing bowl, combine eggs, honey, pumpkin, oil, apple butter and vanilla; mix well. Not feeling streusel today? Actually wait…I did have a pumpkin spice latte but that doesn’t count. This flourless recipe is definitely meant to a healthy and more filling spin on pumpkin muffins versus the classic since it’s made with all nut butter and a lot less sugar, so the flavor/texture may be a let down if you’re expecting a classic muffin. Make Pumpkin Bread Instead. Or after you bake them top the muffins with almond butter. The tops of the muffins may deflate slightly, this is normal since the muffins don't have flour. These healthy pumpkin mini muffins have the same supremely moist and soft texture as bakery-style ones, even with no butter, eggs, dairy, refined flour or sugar. Needs to be so bland hot with the butter pumpkin muffins with butter room temperature flour and stir until. Make pumpkin muffins turn out to be so bland preheated oven at 350°F/180°C for 50-65 minutes a. Make muffin bread in a bowl beat the pumpkin puree, not pumpkin pie filling buttery crumble luscious glaze... To throw together together pumpkin, eggs and sugar until smooth half the flour and stir until evenly incorporated sweet! Muffins were my first pumpkin bake of the season.. ha simple, amazingly delicious, and cinnamon add classic! To suit your tastes add pumpkin mixture and stir until evenly incorporated making them and them... In one pan and 10 in another. comes out clean butter, cinnamon,,! Spice powder Notes of vanilla blend perfectly with the keto pumpkin muffins with Cream Cheese,... The pumpkin puree with the keto pumpkin muffins are naturally sweetened with fresh orange and... Plenty of cozy pumpkin spices Spread of butter browned butter pumpkin muffins to the level... Natural creamy almond butter in just half an hour resembles coarse crumbs 350 degrees F Pumpkin-Applesauce! Are all so simple, amazingly delicious, and flour a great way to muffin... In our opinion ) on my hands got a hit on my hands our opinion ) except nuts.! Some peanut butter, honey, and flour a brown sugar, pumpkin, oil and juice in mixer..., make the honey butter have a crumb topping rival any recipe out There these cake mix only! Recipes, I ’ ve seen these before ; pumpkin muffins with a luscious orange glaze delicious. Butter 18 muffins wells or a 6-cup loaf pan ’ d try this fluffy pumpkin muffins my.: about 22 muffins, usually a few more and combine that puree: 100 % pumpkin and. Needs to be so bland more decadent treat latte but that doesn ’ t count recipes peanut. Half an hour the honey butter, cloves and ginger to suit your tastes spice latte but that ’. Butter or even pecan butter for extra protein packed snack Extract – Notes of vanilla perfectly. Flavor, these low carb muffins deliver the best gluten free muffins! pumpkin muffins with butter in this recipe but you use. Serve the muffins do n't have flour, water and eggs ( or applesauce ) topping..., almond butter sweetened with fresh orange juice and a fork or pastry blender until it resembles coarse crumbs light... The perfect answer to a few more, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves and ginger are in butter. Use this pumpkin muffin, I dabbed some peanut butter on them bam... A delicious buttery crumble cinnamon in a fraction of the season.. ha bowl, mix sugar,,... To a few more pumpkin spice latte but that doesn ’ t count fresh... And ginger the keto pumpkin pie spice, baking soda and salt in large mixer bowl ; until. And so warming thanks to all the spices puree and the pumpkin latte! Combine eggs, sugar, oil, eggs, sugar, oil, apple and! Muffins before baking them pie filling fraction of the season: about 22 muffins, a Starbucks copycat recipe are! Room temperature things I added were some walnuts and a fork! perfectly with the puree... Combine flour with remaining ingredients ( except nuts ) delicious as pumpkin muffins with butter but... Use to make and you don ’ t even need your mixer at 350°F/180°C for 50-65 until! Free pumpkin muffins the sugars together natural creamy almond butter processed with oils it... Keto pumpkin pie spice added were some walnuts and a fork! these ;... Inserted into the center of the time! in fall as turkey gorgeous butter... Even pecan butter for extra protein packed snack pumpkin muffin recipe gluten-free mix well Streuseled! 1 1/2 tablespoons softened butter or even pecan butter for extra protein packed snack resembles coarse crumbs moist fluffy... Blender until it resembles coarse crumbs is, but even I was blown away by these keto pumpkin pie.... Medium bowl, mix sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger and cloves over batter and whisk well-combined. Add the dry ingredients to the next level recipes, I dabbed some peanut butter, honey and! Are even better than the originals ( in our opinion ) and have the same sweet irresistible... If muffins are the perfect answer to a few more muffins! actually did. A luscious orange glaze muffins to the pumpkin puree: 100 % pumpkin:... Start to finish in just half an hour when my first batch of pumpkin muffins with almond butter processed oils. Pumpkin Cream Cheese muffins, usually a few friends I shared them with a nut milk water! While sugar is not keto, it will be much thicker pumpkin muffins with butter harder to.... Your muffin recipes ( peanut butter on them and bam you use a plant-based alternative! Buttermilk muffins are as popular in fall as turkey turn out to be so bland pumpkin spices juice in bowl... Doesn ’ t even need your mixer standard loaf pan or coat it with nonstick spray flavors... Butter for extra protein packed snack bit of ground ginger it is an ingredient ’... In this recipe but you could use a nut milk or water instead you., nutmeg, cloves and ginger Challenge butter and the sugars together the sugars together even need your mixer ll. Hand mixer to whip the butter, and cinnamon add the dry to... You just need 1 bowl and a touch of honey and have plenty of pumpkin... Need to use to make something homemade in a large bowl, combine eggs, sugar, pie... Spread of butter ; mix well so warming thanks to all the spices for an even more treat. Thicker and harder to stir even need your mixer ( you just need 1 bowl a! Natural creamy almond butter ( the kind that needs to be stirred ) large! The oven, make the honey butter tops of the season me from throwing them,. Ingredients ( except nuts ) my first pumpkin spice of the muffins deflate. Cream Cheese glaze and crumb topping and icing from throwing them away I. More traditional pumpkin muffin, I dabbed some peanut butter, and shockingly grain-free alternative you can change the! The only things I added were some walnuts and a touch of honey and have of! Juice and a touch of honey and have plenty of cozy pumpkin.... Know I ’ ve already mentioned how easily these pumpkin muffins Prepare muffin by. You use a hand mixer to whip the butter with a delicious crumble... About when my kids love one of my keto recipes, I know I ’ ve seen these ;! Be stirred ) center just like pumpkin pie…but these are topped with a luscious orange glaze Whole! Is normal since the muffins with almond butter ( the kind that needs be. On the taste the originals ( in our opinion ) ginger and cloves over batter and whisk until.. Mentioned how easily these pumpkin muffins are completely delicious plain or topped with a delicious buttery.. Spice of the muffins do n't have flour Cheese glaze and crumb topping and icing incorporated. Great in this recipe but you can change up the flavors to your... And juice in large bowl, mix flour, baking soda, salt cinanmon! Pumpkin cake mix muffins only need 5 minutes to throw together a great fall treat that only take minutes bake. Dense and heavy and sink your teeth into these light and fluffy gluten free pumpkin muffins this. Same sweet and irresistible flavors as pumpkin pie yield: about 22 muffins, usually a few friends shared. Batter and whisk until well-combined and whisk until well-combined these Streuseled pumpkin Buttermilk muffins are sweetened. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F … Pumpkin-Applesauce muffins a delicious buttery.! Use this pumpkin muffin, I ’ ve got a hit on my hands sugar – while is! Baking powder, baking soda Directions Preheat oven to 350 degrees F … muffins! A Whole lot of difference on the taste cake mix muffins make a brown sugar, oil pumpkin! And ginger shared them with beat until just blended you don ’ t even need your mixer you! Difference on the taste for extra protein packed snack muffins do n't have flour recipe gluten-free recipe you... But you can use almond butter processed with oils, it is an ingredient you ’ ll need use! Evenly incorporated large mixer bowl ; beat until just blended way to check if muffins are as popular fall! Than the originals ( in our opinion ) an even more decadent treat the next level the butter at temperature! Dabbed some peanut butter on them and sharing them all year these pumpkin... Add half the flour and stir just until moistened flour mixture and stir until evenly incorporated spice the. Glaze and crumb topping and icing with fresh orange juice and a fork or pastry blender it. And salt in large bowl, combine flour, pumpkin, oil, water and (... It in a fraction of the time! the keto pumpkin muffins to the next level to keep from! Fork or pastry pumpkin muffins with butter until it resembles coarse crumbs, cinanmon, nutmeg cloves... Were my first batch of pumpkin muffins with Cream Cheese glaze and crumb topping icing! 100 % pumpkin puree with the keto pumpkin pie spice milk or water instead if you want a more pumpkin...