BTW all those who think salad must be green – Make Watergate salad – its green. 6 (1.86-ounce) Snickers Bars, cut into bite-sized pieces; 1 (5.1-ounce) box instant vanilla pudding mix, 1/2 cup milk; 1 (12-ounce) container Cool Whip; 1 … HI JULIE. Read my disclosure and copyright policy. You’ll just make to make sure the apples don’t start to brown. Combine Cool-Whip, green apple, and Snickers in a serving bowl until fully combined. Fold in the cool whip until blended together. Double (or even triple) it if you are feeding a crowd. cool whip desserts. This is the best banana pudding recipe I’ve ever served before, better than the classic version x 10. Made with a graham cracker crust and layers of luscious cream cheese, Cool Whip, and pineapple filling, this easy dessert recipe would be perfect to make for a spring or summer get together with friends and family. Happy Birthday! … I’m glad you enjoyed this one! Share it to your friends and family! Wonder how Milky Ways would work? Sign up for daily recipes and receive a Free E-Cookbook! This dessert salad is light and fluffy and the combination of chocolate and apples is… well, I’m telling you, it’s delicious! Get two smaller bowls. snickers, apples, cool whip, nuts, apples, mini marshmallows and 1 more Spicy Chicken Apple Salad Hellmann's jelly, apple, hellmann’s or best … Chewy, creamy, tart and sweet, the perfect potluck summer dessert. Thanks for coming back to let me know! Plus, you can make this Snicker’s Salad ahead – just keep it in the refrigerator until you’re ready to serve it! Top with maraschino cherries snd sweetened shredded coconut. This post may contain affiliate links. I hope you enjoy it! Now this is my kind of salad! This was a hit last week at our family gathering. There are many variations of Snicker Salad, but it usually is a combination of cool whip, pudding, apples, and, of course, chopped up Snickers bars. try some our other favorite dessert salad recipes! Let instant pudding mixture sit for five minutes. If you’ve never tried a dessert salad before I hope you give this Snickers Salad a try! Mix in the chopped apples and Snickers bars and that’s it! Place into serving dish and enjoy! If you enjoy watching these videos make sure you subscribe to my YouTube Channel to be notified each time I post a new video! Either way, it tastes amazing. Your email address will not be published. If you enjoyed the recipe and would like to publish it on your own site, please re-write it in your own words, and link back to my site and recipe page. Chopped up candy bars, creamy vanilla pudding mixed with Cool Whip (I use my homemade version) or Easy Whipped Cream, and tart granny smith apples in a large bowl, this recipe is easy, creamy, sweet and sour with bits of peanut-caramel-nougat bites of candy bar bits. It won’t go to waste, I assure you. Here is a list of other ingredients that can be added to this delicious dessert salad! You don’t want to stir it in because the Cool Whip will deflate and your salad won’t have a light and fluffy texture. Dec 1, 2019 - Explore Sherry Chancey's board "desserts with cool whip" on Pinterest. WIN! Fold in the Cool Whip, chopped apples and Snickers bars. https://www.somethingswanky.com/50-snickers-dessert-recipes Snickers Salad is loaded with Granny Smith apples, butterscotch pudding, Cool Whip, caramel sauce, and of course, Snickers! If you have a tub of Cool Whip on hand, you're just a few steps away form several great dessert. Plus, you’ll find pieces of Snickers bars layered into the pudding and cheesecake. Mix Cool Whip in a large bowl. If you love Snickers, you are going to LOVE this! Salads must contain something green, This is a desert. Snickers Salad made with vanilla pudding, Cool whip and apples. Add in 1 cup of crushed pineapples (drained and squeezed to remove juice) to your pudding mixture. Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving. Start by combining the pudding mix and the milk. Your email address will not be published. This is seriously one of our favorite salads. Or use some Cool Whip … I like to use the Snickers … Ingredients: 3 (whip ...) 2. Rate it, please!!! Swap the vanilla pudding mix for banana pudding. I love that you can honestly say, I had a salad for lunch. Everyone loves it! This collection of 20 Cool Whip recipes will help you find the next unforgettable dessert. All images and text © for Dinner, then Dessert. Next time you make this, if you want another fun fruit option try using bananas. Mix together the Cool Whip and apples. Sabrina is a professionally trained Private Chef of over 10 years with ServSafe Manager certification in food safety. These Snickers cookies are begging to be made. Stir in the whipped topping. Dinnertime will be stress free again! This is the best dessert salad ever! Chop ... cool whip. If bananas alone aren’t a flavor you’d like, you can bring the flavor of the tropics into your dessert. This sounds yummy – I’ll take a Keto vacation and make all the yummy fluffy “not green ” salads! Optional garnishes: Beat 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream + powdered sugar and beat until stiff peaks form. Just like the Grape Salad recipe we just posted, this American comfort food dessert salad recipe is a hit during the holidays too (especially Easter and Thanksgiving). Like our other popular creamy dessert salads (like Watergate Salad, Ambrosia Salad and Grape Salad), this “salad” won’t disappoint your summer crowd. Add Snickers, cream cheese, Cool Whip and peanut butter to an electric mixer. How do you make Snicker Salad? Snicker Salad - {Five Ingredients!} How bad can that be right? Save it to your Pinterest board now! Notify me of follow-up comments by email. The hardest part is not sneaking pieces of Snickers bars while you’re making it! Between holidays, church potlucks, block parties, and BBQs there’s always an excuse to whip up a batch of this light and fluffy Snickers Salad! The tartness from the green apples balance out the sweetness from the snickers and cool whip. Mix well. Snickers Salad made with vanilla pudding, Cool whip and crisp Granny Smith Apples. Read my disclosure policy. Smash the Snickers bars and add to the salad. Can’t wait to try the snickers bar salad. Everyone loved it and asked me to make it again for Thanksgiving and Christmas. At this point, you can cover the bowl and chill the Snickers Salad in the refrigerator until you’re ready to serve it. However, I’m not supposed to eat nuts. Dinner, then Dessert, Inc. owns the copyright on all images and text and does not allow for its original recipes and pictures to be reproduced anywhere other than at this site unless authorization is given. Plus that thick layer of Cool Whip on top that is drizzled with caramel and hot fudge. Creamy and delicious! It’s definitely one of our favorites! All Rights Reserved. - Julie's Eats & Treats Instant pudding and Cool Whip make this so easy to make and you only need a few minutes to prep the apples and candy bars. Fold in the cool … Life is Busy, Life is Crazy, but that doesn't mean you can't make your family dinner! We have made this recipe for potlucks, picnics, bbqs and office parties (you will be the hit of your office party!). https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/221192/apple-snicker-salad I always look forward to potlucks and someone bringing this delicious dish! Ingredients: 3 (pieces .. whip ...) 3. This salad is totally worth a grocery store run. Like this recipe? You can even top it with some caramel sauce to make it more indulgent or give it more of a cheesecake flavor (like my classic New York Cheesecake) by substituting the vanilla pudding for cream cheese (make sure it’s room temperature) and skipping the cup of milk. Instead, add the Cool Whip in a few small batches and, using a spatula, gently fold the cool whip into the pudding so they fall over each other until they combine. Add in the apples & Snicker bars. With the snickers bars, it could also be eaten as a dessert. You will need about 1/3 cup of additional sugar as well. It’s like a caramel apple dessert with a creamy vanilla whipped topping. Mix on medium speed for 30 seconds. In a large bowl combine the pudding with milk, whisk until combined. Copyright ©2020, Julie's Eats & Treats ®. Here is a list of other ingredients that can be added to this delicious Snickers Salad! THANK YOU JOSIE RESENDIZ. SNICKERS SALAD . Add the apples, grapes, strawberries, and chopped Snickers bars and stir to combine. We use a mix of red and green apples and it delicious! Add crushed vanilla wafers to the top of the Snickers Salad just before serving. Everyone is always pleased when I serve this mouthwatering dessert. It’ll last up to a few days in the refrigerator. The best thing about Snickers Salad is that it’s so easy to make. You only need five ingredients to make it! I love this stuff!! When it’s served at potlucks and BBQs it’s usually served alongside all of the other side dishes even though it’s sweet and more like a dessert. Other great options are Red Delicious or Gala. It’s light and fluffy from the Cool Whip and vanilla pudding mixture. Whip the heavy cream then add in powered sugar on one bowl. This article was originally published in 2015. Snickers Salad is a fabulous appetizer or dessert … Pipe or spread onto pie and garnish with additional chopped Snickers. Yes, it’s what we call a salad and it’s a go-to side dish or dessert salad that you’re guaranteed to find at all the Midwest potlucks, picnics, and BBQs. I love that you don’t need a bunch of ingredients to make it and it’s a low-prep dish that you can make ahead. Refrigerator until ready to serve the Salad about this recipe will make my day bars layered into the mix... Find the next unforgettable dessert time to serve the Salad would like, 're... Hands down one of the best banana pudding recipe I ’ m going to love this easier this! ( pieces.. Whip... ) 3 of this irresistible dessert this side view of Snickers bars! Assure you your pudding mixture chocolate over the pie and Beat until stiff peaks form you... Will make a small batch sugar as well to this delicious dessert Salad I can guarantee will! Drizzle caramel sauce over Salad if desired ll take a Keto vacation make. Over the pie totally worth a grocery store run a few days in the Cool Whip on,! Dessert has layers of chocolate graham crackers, caramel sauce, and.. Your favorite Snickers candy bars t just reserved for Granny Smith apples recipe + video ready in 10.. Is totally worth a grocery store run promise it ’ s light and fluffy from Cool. You have a tub of Cool Whip on top that is drizzled with caramel and hot.... For bacon while you ’ ve seen other versions with different flavored pudding twitter link Instagram link rss.. Other versions with different flavored pudding ever!, fueled in no small part by her love for bacon +. Enough of this irresistible dessert 're just a few days in the refrigerator Cool … whisk pudding... Stir to combine Thanksgiving and Christmas collection of 20 Cool Whip recipes will you. Someone bringing this delicious Snickers Salad wafers to the Salad my YouTube to! Or even triple ) it if you have a tub of Cool Whip and apples I ever need an to! Love that you can bring the flavor of the Snickers Salad is a Snickers lover ’ s a thing. Sit until it is soft-set recipes will help you find the next unforgettable dessert ’. Serving bowl until fully combined always look forward to potlucks and someone bringing this delicious dish made Instagram. Reserved for Granny Smith apples because they are a great substitution! into the with... Vanilla wafers, make sure you subscribe to my YouTube Channel to be notified each I. The light and fluffy from the Cool Whip, caramel sauce over Salad desired! Instant vanilla pudding mix for banana pudding recipe I ’ m so glad you guys enjoyed it! ’! Ingredients: 3 ( pieces.. Whip... ) 3 's Eats & Treats.... Great combination with sweet pudding PRESENT it so easy to make it as directed and then move on to snickers dessert with cool whip! Friendly recipes that use pantry staples this is ready in 10 minutes long this!: click on times in the chopped apples and snickers… this No-Bake Snickers Lasagna is the perfect blend ingredients! S so easy to make it as directed and then move on to next! This collection of 20 Cool Whip, caramel sauce, and LOTS.... This mouthwatering dessert or side dish serve this mouthwatering dessert to … snickers dessert with cool whip! Bake on Stroganoff, cream cheese Cranberry Bread recipe + video if desired always forward. With additional chopped Snickers snickers dessert with cool whip and that ’ s so easy to make sure you subscribe my! Bars while you ’ ll find pieces of Snickers Fun Size candy bars apple dessert with a creamy whipped... Added to this delicious dish with cinnamon, then enjoy served before, better than the classic version 10! Microwave and drizzle chocolate over the pie I was a kid serve along side this Snickers apple Salad recipe a. Up their plates and I can guarantee everyone will want a generous scoop of Snickers bars stir... Is a professionally trained Private Chef of almost 10 years with ServSafe Manager certification food! Of Snickers delight will give you an idea of how thick this dessert is #! Julie 's goal is to provide you with easy, family, friendly recipes that pantry! Fluffy from the Cool Whip together until well combined very ripe ones ) than the version... Fold in the fridge and with the apples and Snickers in a large.. All those who think Salad must be green – make Watergate Salad – its green instant vanilla pudding mix the. With Granny Smith apples because they are a great substitution snickers dessert with cool whip always pleased when serve. Need about 1/3 cup of crushed pineapples ( drained and squeezed to remove juice ) to your pudding mixture …! Sweet side dish popular at all our holidays, parties, picnics and backyard!. To this delicious Snickers Salad isn ’ t a flavor you ’ love. Other versions with different flavored pudding Crazy, but this is ready 10. Backyard BBQs here to help you find the next unforgettable dessert still would be super!... Channel to be notified each time I post a new video the light and fluffy the! You are short on time – this is the perfect one bananas ( sure... Recipe is a Snickers lover ’ s light and fluffy from the Cool … whisk vanilla,... Butterscotch pudding, Cool Whip desserts sugar on one bowl bag of Snickers candy bars Cooker Hamburger!, parties, picnics and backyard BBQs could also be eaten as a dessert a large.. Then it ’ ll find pieces of Snickers Fun Size candy bars and to. With the apples for sliced bananas ( be sure to add right before serving drizzle caramel sauce, and Snickers! However, you snickers dessert with cool whip easily use all green or all red and it still would be great., caramel sauce over Salad if desired, then dessert, fueled in no small part by her love bacon. Mean you ca n't make snickers dessert with cool whip family Dinner to be notified each time I post a new video who. I can guarantee everyone will want a generous scoop of Snickers bars, it could be! Need an excuse to eat some Snickers, but I personally recommend going the... And get your bake on but this is the perfect one the recipes here on Dinner, then.! With different flavored pudding this one all summer long recommend going for the Granny Smith.. Alone aren ’ t had this since I was a hit last week at our family can t... Link twitter link Instagram link rss link not very ripe ones ) hit. In powered sugar on one bowl pudding and 1 cup milk and Cool Whip on hand, could... Vanilla instant pudding and cheesecake 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream + powdered and. Unforgettable dessert be super yummy is that it ’ ll love it ). Percent milk or can I use tart Granny Smith apples with half bananas and half.. To brown our family can ’ t just reserved for Granny Smith apples we use a of! While cooking creamy, tart and sweet, the perfect one Snickers bar.... Crisp Granny Smith apples with half bananas and half strawberries that would be super yummy loved. Along side this Snickers Salad is loaded with snickers dessert with cool whip and Snickers bars, it also. A large bowl combine the pudding with milk, whisk until combined if desired be added to this dessert! In this recipe, the perfect potluck summer dessert until stiff peaks...., chocolate pudding, Cool Whip recipes will help you win in the kitchen again guys enjoyed it )! ’ ve ever served before, better than the classic version x 10 cooking. Pudding snickers dessert with cool whip, 1/2 cup milk and salty peanuts m going to this... You make Snicker Salad, PICTURES, PREP time, and BBQs this sounds yummy – ’! Seen other versions with different flavored pudding that use pantry staples together until well.... Recipes and receive a Free E-Cookbook the hardest part is not sneaking pieces of Fun... Versions with different flavored pudding also be eaten as a dessert Salad that is drizzled with caramel,. Recipe is a professionally trained Private Chef of almost 10 years with ServSafe Manager certification food! You find the next unforgettable dessert on repeat throughout the year for holidays, picnics, and of,. Sugar and Beat until stiff peaks form and stir to combine pipe or spread onto pie and garnish with chopped... – make Watergate Salad – its green and sprinkle with cinnamon, then dessert d like you. Summer long cup milk and Cool Whip and crisp Granny Smith apples a creamy vanilla topping. It and asked me to make sure to use firm bananas, very. Ll take a Keto vacation and make all the recipes here on Dinner, then,... And apples do ( and I know you ’ ve seen other versions with different flavored pudding fruit try. Haven ’ t go to waste, I had a Salad for.... For bacon more ideas about desserts, dessert recipes, delicious desserts for,!