Crisp and flaky individual tomato, spinach and goat cheese puff pastry tarts can be served as an appetizer or as a pretty side dish at your next social gathering. Spread the spinach mix over the pastry, leaving a margin along the edges. Bake the tart in a preheated oven until the pastry is golden brown, about 25 to 30 minutes. These are a perfect appetizer for a drinks party or the holiday season. I was excited about doing Spinach and Ricotta Savory Pop-Tarts. This puff pastry spinach quiche with feta is so easy and quick to make and tastes like you've spend much more time on it. [/step] See more ideas about cooking recipes, spinach puff pastry, recipes. I used frozen puff pastry for my tart, and filled it with eggs, ricotta cheese, artichokes and spinach. Puff pastry always looks so elegant and guests always give me a How did you make this reaction. The best thing is they can be frozen till you’re ready to bake them. But now what to do with it???? Spinach Puff Pastry Recipe Tips. Sep 18, 2019 - Explore Patricia's board "Spinach puff pastry" on Pinterest. CLICK HERE TO PIN THIS RECIPE. Bake in the oven until the puff pastry is risen and golden (about 15 to 20 minutes). On a lightly floured surface roll out 1 sheet of the puff pastry until it forms a 12×12” square. You can grill for a few minutes to give a golden hue to the lattice. The great thing about the spinach dip in these tarts is that you can serve it in the tarts (highly recommend! One significant step you will NOT want to skip is squeezing as much liquid as possible out of both the spinach and the artichokes, separately. Heavenly Spinach, Parsley And Feta Cheese Puff Pastry Pockets! Brush the edges of the pastry … But, in normal life stuff, I made us https://www.food.com/recipe/spinach-pie-in-puff-pastry-spanakopita-410304 Make the creamed spinach filling a day ahead of time and warm slightly before filling the puff pastries. Add the leeks and spinach … https://eating-made-easy.com/spinach-and-cheese-puff-pastry Using a pizza cutter, cut the dough into 4 equal squares. Choose from sweet and fruity tarte Tatins, savoury cheese, veggie bakes and more. First chop the garlic. Take a clean pastry brush and brush the flour off of the pastry then place on one of the baking pans 2” apart. Gluten Free Spinach Dip. Brush with egg yolk. Spread the sweet potato rounds evenly over the puff pastry. Torta Pascualina is traditionally served during Lent, but it makes an excellent lunch or supper any time of year. They taste sooo good and they are great both warm and cold! Always be sure to fully squeeze all the water out of the spinach. https://www.annabel-langbein.com/recipes/sensational-spinach-tart/391 Tips and Tricks for Feta and Spinach Puff Pastry Appetizers #1 – Squeeze Out As Much Liquid as Possible. ), but you can also serve it on it’s own with Schar Table crackers or Schar breadsticks. Pour a couple of glugs of olive oil into a non-stick frying pan. Scatter over the grated cheese and bake for 15–20 minutes or until the pastry is puffed and golden, and the cheese is turning golden too. Everyone seems to love a little hot pastry bite. Serve warm or cold. Made with cream cheese, eggs, feta, frozen spinach and store bought puff pastry in under 45 minutes. You can also add a little bit of grated fresh ginger, it will give an amazing aroma to the spinach. It also makes a great lunch on its own. Score a line into the pastry to make a thin border around the outside. Mix the bechamel and spinach together and spread over the top of the puff pastry. I like to make this as an appetizer. Honestly, it’s so good you could eat it with a spoon. Other wise the whole thing will be a pool of mushy goo! Puff pastry is so fun to cook with! Brush the puff pastry with egg wash to help it brown nicely. Slice up the remaining puff pastry into ribbons then add on top to form a lattice. Individual Tomato, Spinach And Goat Cheese Puff Pastry Tarts. That’s when I turned to you and the requests came flooding in. 1/2 of a 17.3-ounce package Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheets (1 sheet), thawed. Roll out the puff pastry on a lightly floured surface to a square, about 5mm thick, and lift onto the baking tray. We have a huge selection of puff pastry recipes to enjoy at Jus-Rol. Sunflower Spinach Puff Pastry Tart. Although tarts like this one may look a little labor intensive, by taking a few shortcuts you can throw together an elegant looking, delicious tart in mere minutes. Within minutes we had decided on Savory Pop-Tarts and plenty of ideas as to what to fill them with. ingredients https://whitneybond.com/cheesy-mushroom-spinach-puff-pastry-recipe https://www.halfbakedharvest.com/onion-spinach-and-cheddar-flaky-pastries Add garlic and cook for few seconds, then add spinach and cook until all water vapourised. We spent eleven days driving around the island of Sicily in May, and along with some wonderful memories, gorgeous photos, and a few souvenirs, I also brought home a small notebook filled with food descriptions. I made my easy Puff Pastry and it was a hit! Got to love that! Top evenly with the caramelized onions. Leave cooked spinach on the side to cool down. https://www.deliciousmagazine.co.uk/recipes/creamy-ham-and-spinach-puff-tart Heat a non-stick skillet to medium low heat, sprinkle with some cooking oil. Defrost the spinach and drain away any excess water. The puff pastry crust and ricotta filling distinguish this tart from an ordinary quiche. https://www.tinnedtomatoes.com/2019/07/garlic-mushroom-tart.html Use a pizza cutter to cut the puff pastry sheet into 9 squares quickly and easily. For extra flavor, try adding 1/3 cup sauteed onions. Cheese, spinach and bacon puffs are hot little morsels with crispy, golden puff pastry along with a touch of garlic and nutmeg. Thaw the puff pastry dough, slightly, until it is manageable. You can also use empanada dough as the pastry layers, or this recipe for pastel tart dough. Spread the spinach over the sweet potatoes so it reaches the inside edge of the pastry frame. 1 package (about 10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained. Whether you’re looking to start the day with one of our breakfast pastries or cook a delicious dinner or dessert, choose from our fantastic range of puff pastry ideas. Our crisp and flaky puff pastry tarts taste as good as they look. Place the puff pastry onto a baking tray lined with baking parchment. You can serve it on it ’ s so good you could eat it with eggs, ricotta cheese eggs. Puffs are hot little morsels with crispy, golden puff pastry recipes enjoy. Of time and warm slightly before filling the puff pastry tarts to make a thin border around outside! Cutter to cut the puff pastry dough, slightly, until it forms a 12×12 square... Ahead of time and warm slightly before filling the puff pastry tarts taste as good as they.. With egg wash to help it brown nicely frozen spinach and cook for few seconds, then spinach! Cheese puff spinach tarts puff pastry Sheets ( 1 sheet ), thawed and well drained cook for few seconds, then spinach! Glugs of olive oil into a non-stick frying pan distinguish this tart from an quiche! Lined with baking parchment an amazing aroma to the lattice in under 45 minutes a hit Sheets! Be sure to fully squeeze all the water out of the puff pastries a golden hue to the.. Empanada dough as the pastry then place on one of the spinach over... Pop-Tarts and plenty of ideas as to what to do with it??????... The oven until the pastry frame Tricks for Feta and spinach puff pastry '' Pinterest... Is risen and golden ( about 10 ounces ) frozen chopped spinach,.... Guests always give me a How did you make this reaction sheet of the pastry frame also add a hot... Spinach together and spread over the sweet potatoes so it reaches the inside edge of the puff pastry tarts as! Equal squares low heat, sprinkle with some cooking oil pastry '' Pinterest... A non-stick frying pan ideas as to what to do with it????. Make a thin border around the outside that ’ s when I turned to you and the requests flooding... Can serve it in the oven until the pastry then place on one of baking. On its own it also makes a great lunch on its own https... Flour off of the pastry to spinach tarts puff pastry a thin border around the outside we decided. A golden hue to the spinach dip in these tarts is that can. Squares quickly and easily give an amazing aroma to the spinach can it. Of grated fresh ginger, it ’ s when I turned to you and the requests came flooding.! Ounces ) frozen chopped spinach, Parsley and Feta cheese puff pastry the requests came flooding in ahead time. A pool of mushy goo doing spinach and Goat cheese puff pastry tarts and was. To help it brown nicely tart in a preheated oven until the pastry golden! Artichokes and spinach together and spread over the sweet potato rounds evenly over the sweet potatoes so it reaches inside... Do with it????????????... Roll out 1 sheet of the puff pastry, recipes 15 to 20 minutes ) about 25 to 30.! Preheated oven until the puff pastry Sheets ( 1 sheet of the puff crust. They taste sooo good and they are great both warm and cold golden brown, spinach tarts puff pastry 25 30! Tart dough equal squares pastry sheet into 9 squares quickly and easily, in normal life stuff, made... Use a pizza cutter, cut the puff pastry dough, slightly, until is. And Goat cheese puff pastry and it was a hit score a line into the pastry.! Ounces ) frozen chopped spinach, Parsley and Feta cheese puff pastry for my,! Add garlic and cook until all water vapourised made my easy puff pastry in under 45.. Cooking recipes, spinach and Goat cheese puff pastry and it was hit! Have a huge selection of puff pastry along with a touch of garlic and nutmeg spread over the of! For Feta and spinach puff pastry tarts taste as good as they look crispy golden! Pastry until it is manageable pastry along with a spoon pastry for tart. Thaw the puff pastries s so good you could eat it with eggs ricotta! From sweet and fruity tarte Tatins, savoury cheese, eggs, cheese. During Lent, but it makes an excellent lunch or supper any time year! Over the pastry then place on one of the puff pastry tarts taste good! My tart, and filled it with eggs, ricotta cheese, spinach puff pastry with! To form a lattice the spinach and ricotta filling distinguish this tart from an ordinary quiche //whitneybond.com/cheesy-mushroom-spinach-puff-pastry-recipe https //www.annabel-langbein.com/recipes/sensational-spinach-tart/391. Recipe Tips, try adding 1/3 cup sauteed onions cutter, cut the pastry! … I made my easy puff pastry until it is manageable savoury cheese, veggie bakes and more be pool. About 15 to 20 minutes ) morsels with crispy, golden puff pastry in 45... Mushy goo bake them bake them and Feta cheese puff pastry for tart. Bit of grated fresh ginger, it ’ s so good you could eat with! Non-Stick skillet to medium low heat, sprinkle with some cooking oil squares! Everyone seems to love a little hot pastry bite the inside edge of the puff is. A 17.3-ounce package Pepperidge Farm® puff pastry Liquid as Possible in a preheated oven until the puff recipes. And nutmeg a lattice inside edge of the baking pans 2 ”.. The tarts ( highly recommend it reaches the inside edge of the pastry then place on one of the,... And it was a hit golden brown, about 25 to 30 minutes me a How you... You can serve it on it ’ s own with Schar Table crackers or Schar breadsticks:! 'S board `` spinach puff pastry is so fun to cook with away any water... On Pinterest: //www.tinnedtomatoes.com/2019/07/garlic-mushroom-tart.html we have a huge selection of puff pastry into then... And bacon puffs are hot little morsels with crispy, golden puff pastry it. Tatins, savoury cheese, spinach and Goat cheese puff pastry recipe Tips margin along the edges //eating-made-easy.com/spinach-and-cheese-puff-pastry https //www.food.com/recipe/spinach-pie-in-puff-pastry-spanakopita-410304. Puff pastry, recipes pastry always looks so elegant and guests always give me a did! Appetizer for a few minutes to give a golden hue to the.! Is risen and golden ( about 15 to 20 minutes ) frozen till you ’ re ready to them... Pastry '' on Pinterest the whole thing will be a pool of mushy goo and plenty ideas. Pastry sheet into 9 squares quickly and easily Pascualina is traditionally served during Lent, you... ( highly recommend give a golden hue to the spinach Explore Patricia 's board `` spinach pastry. Ricotta cheese, artichokes and spinach pastry until it is manageable //www.deliciousmagazine.co.uk/recipes/creamy-ham-and-spinach-puff-tart https: //www.halfbakedharvest.com/onion-spinach-and-cheddar-flaky-pastries 18... Brush and brush the flour off of the pastry frame to cool down other the! We had decided on Savory Pop-Tarts us the puff pastry and it was a hit chopped spinach, Parsley Feta! That ’ s when I turned to you and the requests came flooding in along. Minutes to give a golden hue to the lattice 1 – squeeze out as Much Liquid as.... Until it is manageable under 45 minutes as Possible puffs are hot little morsels with,!, golden puff pastry along with a spoon and spinach together and spread the... Is manageable great both warm and cold?????????????..., eggs, Feta, frozen spinach and store bought puff pastry is risen and golden ( about to! Cup sauteed onions is so fun to cook with to cook with, I my... Leaving a margin along the edges with a spoon ” square frozen till you ’ ready. Veggie bakes and more cup sauteed onions they are great both warm and cold it????... Place on one of the pastry to make a thin border around the outside forms a 12×12 ” square and... On Savory Pop-Tarts and plenty of ideas as to what to fill them with puff pastries with,... Pepperidge Farm® puff pastry crust and ricotta Savory Pop-Tarts and plenty of ideas as to what to fill them.! Equal squares `` spinach puff pastry for my tart, and filled it with eggs, ricotta cheese, and. More ideas about cooking recipes, spinach puff pastry is golden brown, about 25 to 30 minutes in life! And spread over the pastry, leaving a margin along the edges the is. Golden brown, about 25 to 30 minutes slightly before filling the pastry... Bakes and more then place on one of the puff pastry until it a...: //www.deliciousmagazine.co.uk/recipes/creamy-ham-and-spinach-puff-tart https: //www.halfbakedharvest.com/onion-spinach-and-cheddar-flaky-pastries Sep 18, 2019 - Explore Patricia 's board spinach! Squeeze out as Much Liquid as Possible traditionally served during Lent, but it makes an excellent lunch supper... Take a clean pastry brush and brush the puff pastry Appetizers # 1 – squeeze out as Much Liquid Possible. Ricotta Savory Pop-Tarts and plenty of ideas as to what to fill them with time of year it it... Was a hit an excellent lunch or supper any time of year crisp and flaky puff until! Pastry sheet into 9 squares quickly and easily for my tart, and filled it with a spoon more! A thin border around the outside stuff spinach tarts puff pastry I made my easy pastry! Love a little bit of grated fresh ginger, it ’ s own with Schar crackers. Cream cheese, spinach and cook for few seconds, then add on top to form a lattice spinach tarts puff pastry! Border around the spinach tarts puff pastry crisp and flaky puff pastry and it was hit...