Hitting a fully Stoned enemy will end the Stone status. On the other hand, Weapons, which can have more than one slot, can gain more than 1 Prefix / Suffix. Toggle navigation Ragnarok Mobile EN. The cards in orange cannot be obtained via OCA. The Flame Skull Card description in irowiki is wrong. Hit +100. metaling – Add a 5% chance of auto casting Level 1 Strip Weapon on enemy when attacking. By doing so, the Weapon will receive the bonus mentioned on the card. ่อโจมตีทางกายภาพระยะใกล้, มีโอกาสสูงที่ศัตรูรอบตัวทั้งหมดภายในระยะ 5*5 ช่อง จะติดสถานะ Stone Curse, Sleep และ Curse ประเภท : Card ใส่กับ : Weapon Dozens of classes, hundreds of weapons and armors, tons of different skill load outs to customize your character to your play-style and truly you are in control of your game destiny Item Script When insect monsters are skilled, Caster has a 10% chance to increase Refine Atk for a certain period; the effect can stack up 3 times. Causes Stone Curse when being hit. Argos Card: Def + 2, Immune to Stone Curse: Rafflesia Card: 30% less damage taken from FISH type monsters: Munak Card: Def + 2, Immune to stone curse, 5% less damage taken from EARTH property spells: Petit Card: 30% less damage taken from DRAGON type monsters: Medusa Card: 15% less damage taken from DEMON type monsters, cannot be stone cursed Vengeful Eremes Card - Weapon Card. will be reduced by 10% for 8 sec, Insight: Ignores monsters' 50% multiplied Def (active when Dmg Increased to small monsters is over 50%), Damage dealt to players during PVP (GVG) +3%. : Dropped By Inflict 100% Dmg on S-size, middle-size & L-size Monsters Atk + 100 Increase Dmg against Large-sized Monsters by an extra 30%, When Drake ★ Card is equipped, L-size Monster Dmg +5%, Deal 100% damage to small-/middle-/L-size monsters, Damage to Earth Monsters +20% Fire Dmg +10%, Crit.Dmg +10% Crit to undead monsters +20. Roda Frogs cannot be Cute Pets. Scorpion king – Increase damage on undead monster by 20%. Add a 5% chance of auto casting Stun, Curse, Silence, Poison or External Bleeding on the enemy when attacking. Satan Card: Reduce damage from DemiHuman monster by 35%. assaulter card – +10% damage to all propertys, driller – 20% more damage to neutral property, anaconda – +20% damage to poison property, draniliar – +20% damage to water property, mandragora – Increase damage inflicted upon Wind Property enemies by 20%. r/RagnarokMobile: Ragnarok M: Eternal Love is a free-to-play fantasy RPG based off the original Ragnarok Online franchise, developed by XD Global … Press J to jump to the feed. It stacks up to 10 times, Lasting 5 seconds, Weapon with this card equipped deals +2% damage with [Arrow Shower] and [Multi Firing] for each refining level. mao guai – Inflict 20% more damage on Ghost Property. Unrelated to stacking stuff but. Adds 2% chance of auto-casting Sleep on enemy when attacking. 3 slotted Weapon examples: 1 desert wolf card, 2 Orc Skeleton Cards in a cross bow using arrows of shadow. This page shows all the weapon card items for Ragnarok-Online Mobile Eternal Love. You need to go into the house 2. Here’s my take on Stone Curse, a skill which has a tint of likeness to its counterpart Storm Gust and a little crash-test on safety wall. Fused Atroce Card - Weapon Card. If the user's base Int is 77 or higher, chance is increased to 6%. kaho – Increase damage on Earth Property enemies by 20%. Thats what confuses me about this card and can someone explain it to me. (But the reflecting rate increase up to the upgrade level 10.) Flame Skull Card Increases resistance to [Blind], [Curse], [Stone Curse] and [Stun] statuses by 30%. NPC: Wise Old Woman (prt_in 27,73) Need: 225k Zeny, 1 Star Crumb, 1 Yellow Gemstone Result: 90% chance of a success and a 10% chance of it failing but nothing will be lost. hydrolancer – enables use of trifecta blow level 1, Cold Wolf – enables use of level 3 frost diver, vagabond wolf – enables use of level 3 heavens drive, Dark illusion – enables use of level 3 fire ball and level 3 napalm beat, cat o nine tails – enables use of level 5 holy light, elder – enables use of level 3 gravity storm, lord of the dead – atk+50, 5% chance to inflict, freeze, sleep, stone curse, confusion, bleeding, stun, silence, poison ailments, Mobster Lobster – enables use of level 5 trifecta blow, atk+5%. Guide; ... Stone Curse Resistance +20%. Stone Curse Descripción: Required For: Earth Spike (L1 Wizard), Ice Wall (L1 Wizard), Endow Quake (L1 Sage) Max Level: 10 Type: Active SP Cost: 26 - SkillLV Target: 1 Enemy Range: 2 cells Cast Time: 1 sec Cool Down: None Duration: 9 + SkillLV sec Catalyst: 1 Red Gemstone Effect: Has a (20+4*SkillLV)% chance of causing the Stone Curse effect to the targeted enemy. corpse spider – enables use of double attack level 3. scythe spider – enables use of double attack level 5, claw spider – enables use of double attack level 7, Fenrir – increases damage to All elements by 25%. Advance TY to all comment or ideas. Can use skill - [Stone Curse] Lv.5. MDEF +10 Gorgon's death word – Inflict 10% more damage with Soul Strike, Napalm Beat, Napalm Vulcan. Find detailed information on Card - . orc skeleton – Increase damage on Holy Property enemies by 20%. When equipped by a mage type class, SP + 100. Weapon have a minimum of 0 slots, to a maximum of 4. Hit +15 per refine. The cards in red are MVP cards, and cannot be obtained via OCA. Bonus Healing will be reduced 200%, Dmg Reduc will be reduced by 10% & Magic Reduc. Thus at a time, a Weapon can have up to 4 card's worth of Bonuses. It's more like 3-5%, not 50%. The status effect takes effect after a few seconds, and will reduce the target's HP by 1% every 5 seconds until only 25% of its Max HP remains. orc lady – +10% damage with dagger class weapons, zombie master – +15% more damage with blood drain. andre card – +10 atk to earth type monsters, Piere card – +10 atk to fire type monsters, Deniro card – +10 atk to wind type monsters, aster card – 15% damage to fish race monsters, crab card – 15% damage to water element monsters, shellfish card – 10% damage to water and fish race monsters, abysmal knight – +25% damage to boss type monsters, bloody knight – +30% damage to demi human race, Hylozoist – increase damage on angel race by 20%, caramel – increase damage on insect race by 20%, earth petite – increase damage on dragon race by 20%, flora – increase damage on fish race by 20%, goblin – increase damage on brute race by 20%, hydra – increase damage on demi human race by 20%. Ragnarok Online is a fast-paced, community driven fantasy MMORPG. I have listed the Cards that affect your weapon damage, reduce incoming damage, change armor element, and increases experience. DEF + 5. Ragnarok Online Item Database. Re: Stone Curse Build « Reply #3 on: Jun 02, 2012, 12:00 pm » One thing you can try, since most of them seem to use AGI and give up INT, is use a Amon Ra card, you need the 99 INT of course. Otherwise the card is very OP imo. Question about Evil Snake Lord card - posted in Ragnarok Online Community Chat: My question is what kind of Curse?When the description says curse on the Curse effect of ESL is it Stone Curse or Slow Curse? Equipments such as Armor & Footgear, which as only one slot, can have a maximum of 1 Prefix / Suffix. Increases Critical Damage by 25%. When Auto ATK, a Critical Hit has a 10% chance to enter [Bloodthirsty] state, which gives Auto ATK Dmg +5% for 5 seconds. Nidhoggur Card Caramel has the highest defence. 1 desert wolf card, 1 Orc Skeleton Card, 1 Soldier Skeleton Card in a Jur. vadon – inflict 20% more damage to fire property monsters, santa poring – inflict 20% more damage on shadow property enemies by 20%. You need to talk with NPC Petrifaction Resistance +5%. ( No luck involved ) Below are lists of Cards & their Prefixes / Suffixes All Suffixes start with "of". Munak Card: Increases resistance to [Stone Curse] status by 15%. ; This skill does not petrify Boss or Undead property monsters. dark priest – Add a 5% chance of decreasing enemy’s SP amount by 10% when attacking. pecopeco egg – Increase damage of attacks inflicted on Formless monster by 20%. strouf – Increase damage on Demon monster by 20%. When HP is below 30%, it has 50% chance to Critical when Goblin Leader Card triggers life steal effect. ATK +500. If a Baby Desert Wolf and Familiar fought, the Baby Desert Wolf would win. When attacking target with Auto Attack, have a 20% chance of automatically casting [Lex Aeterna] Lv.1 Skill, increasing the next amount of Dmg suffered by an enemy by 100% When both [Dead Owl Baron Card] & [Owl Baron ★ Card] are equipped, increase casting chance to 45%, auto attack has a 5% chance to trigger [Lex Aeterna] Lv.1, auto attack has a 5% chance to trigger [Impositio Manus] Lv.10, After each Flee, Atk +10. Increases resistance to [Stone Curse] status by 30%. Add the chance of auto casting Stone Curse on an enemy when the user receives Physical Damage. Notes. Happy Flapping Angel Wings grants immunity when upgrade level is +8 or higher. Cards that increases your Damage Vs. auto attack has a 3% chance to trigger [Bash] Lv.5, Causes the Bash skill to be affected by STR, When launching auto attacks, Caster has a 5% chance to use [Acid Demonstration] Lv.5, When launching auto attacks, There is a 3% Chance to automatically release [Gloria] Lv.5, Damage to formless race +10% Damage to demon race +10%, auto attack has a chance to decrease the target's SP value, Ignore monster size punishment on weapons (Deal 100% damage to all size monsters with any type of weapon) Atk + 100 Increase Damage against Small Size Monsters by 30%, When Dead Drake Card is equipped, S-size monster Dmg +5%, When attacking target, have a 25% chance of inflicting [Mark of Doppelganger] on target: Targets marked will bleed and won’t be able to Recover HP and SP. No need to research them all, I’ll put them all here in one post. Deposit Reward. necromancer – INT + 1, and Ignores 2% Magic Defense of enemies per refine. The chance is increased if the user has 77 or more INT points.-----Class: Card … Equipments: Dark Bacilium increases resistance by 20% + (2% * upgrade level). Any attack has a 10% chance to proportionally convert the damage caused by enemy into your own SP value. Armor: Agav - MATK + 5%, DEF - 10. Dozens of classes, hundreds of weapons and armors, tons of different skill load outs to customize your character to your play-style and truly you are in control of your game destiny ... Curse, Darkness, and Stone Curse statuses by 30%. Adds 5% chance of inflicting Curse state on enemy while attacking. samurai spector card – +50% monster defence pierce; turtle general – increases atk / matk by 30%; Valkyrie Randgris – atk / matk +25%, 5% chance to autocast dispell on an enemy, 5% chance to break enemy shield; lord of the dead – atk+50, 5% chance to inflict, freeze, sleep, stone curse, confusion, bleeding, stun, silence, poison ailments ; Petrified enemies become Level 1 Earth property regardless of their original property. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts The chance is 20% + 4%*SkillLevel, or 24% to 60%. Perfect Dodge +2 Fused Phreeoni Card - Weapon Card. Card Prefix / Suffix are all pre-determined, meaning that the same card will always give the same Prefix / Suffix. Subscribe for more vids on Ragnarok Eternal Love! When Abysmal Knight Card is equipped, Dmg on MVP and Mini monsters +5% (cannot stack), When equipped with Archer Skeleton Card, Atk +5%, When [Doppelganger ★ Card] + [Atroce ★ Card] are equipped together: Auto Attack +10%, When equipped with Atroce ★ Card, Auto Attack Dmg +1.5%, auto attack has a 5% chance to trigger amazing speed (Attack Spd +20%; this effect lasts 10 seconds), When Atroce Card triggers Haste effect, Atk +50, lasting for 10 seconds, Melee auto attack deals spray damage to the target and surrounding targets in a small range, With [Pale Lord Card] and [Bloody Knight Card] equipped: Auto Attack damage +5%, +3% chance to cast [Meteor Storm] when using Auto Attack. iRO Wiki Divine Pride Lord of the Dead Info Item ID: Compound: Weapon Pre/Suffix: Crucial Description: Add a 0.1% chance of auto casting Coma on an enemy. Dagger sin combo: Leak Card: Maximum HP +50% Full Resistance against Stone Curse. When the wearer is an Acolyte, Undead Crit to devil race +9, auto attack has a 3% chance to stun the target for 5 seconds, Stunning time +2s (only valid for this card), Damage to middle-size monsters +15% Atk +5, Crit.Dmg +10% Crit to formless monsters +20, When launching auto attacks, Caster has a 5% chance to use [Storm Gust] Lv.10, When Stormy Knight Card is equipped, [Storm Gust] damage +20%, auto attack has a 5% chance to trigger [Heavy Arrow] Lv.5. ATK +10%. Goblin (Hammer) is weak against a Fire attribute attack. Database Monsters Items caterpiller – +10 hp for every monster killed with magic, beetle king – +25 hp for every monster killed with physical attack, trijoint – +5 sp for every monster killed with magic, bloody murderer – physical damage +5% / crit +5, bow guardian – crit+5, hit+5, arrow shower damage +50%, mobster – 20% more crit damage and 5 crit, gryphon – flee +5, crit +5, if warrior class, 1% chance to autocast level 5 bowling bash well attacking, archer skeleton – +10% damage with long ranged, cruiser – long ranged damage +5% / crit +5, kobold archer – +10% long ranged damage / +5 crit, sword guardian – Critical Rate + 5, HIT + 5, Increases Bowling Bash damage with an one hand or two handed sword by 25%, the paper – Inflict 20% more damage with Critical attacks, +3% aspd. Pest Card Adds a 3% chance of inflicting [Stone Curse] on the attacker when physically attacked. Reduces damage received from [Earth] element attacks by 5%. If you have any other list suggestions, please comment it below. Dropped By: Flame Skull With monster drop, description and other information for each item. Type: Card: Class: Armor Card: Buy: 20z: Sell: 10z: Weight: 1: Pre/Suffix: of Stone Curse: Description: Add a 3% chance of auto casting ' Stone Curse ' on an enemy when the user receives Physical Damage. Add a 30% resistance against Stun, Curse, Blind, or Stone Curse. You can try various combinations of cards and weapons, but my advice is choose a high base atk weapon that has at least two or three slots. A Wind attribute weapon deals 200% damage to a level 3 Water attribute monster. skeleton – atk+15, 1% chance to inflict stun, sleep, silence or stone when attacking, breeze – atk+5, 5% chance to inflict bleeding when attacking, familiar – atk+5, 5% chance to inflict blind when attacking, magnolia – atk+5, 5% chance to inflict curse when attacking, marina – atk+5, 5% chance to inflict freeze when attacking, metaller – atk+5, 5% chance to inflict silence when attacking, plankton – atk+5, 5% chance to inflict sleep when attacking, requiem – atk+5, 5% chance to inflict confusion when attacking, savage babe – atk+5, 5% chance to inflict stun when attacking, snake – atk+5, 5% chance to inflict poison when attacking, hunter fly – Enable a 5% chance of gaining 15% of the damage inflicted on an enemy as HP with each attack. Adds a 5% chance of inflicting [Blind], [Curse], [Stone Curse] or … After 5 seconds of being stoned, it will take 1% of its max HP in damage (EX3). Sadly, this move cannot affect boss monsters, The Curse success rate is increased with every point added to the skill level. Cards, when slotted into equipments, will add a Prefix / Suffix to your weapon's name. Kubkin Card: INT +5 Kiel Card: Reduces all skill's after-cast delay by 40%. Unless stated, everything else are Prefixes . "Adds a 50% chance of inflicting [Blind], [Curse], [Stone Curse] or [Stun] on the attacker when physically attacked.". DEF +1 Set bonus with Bongun Card, Yao Jun Card: All stats +1 Amulet Seeker Card: Enables the use of [Stone Curse] Lv 1. Tristan Card: Enable to use "Cloaking" 8lvl skill Scaraba Card: Maximum HP +50% Full Resistance against Stun Status. Casting Stone Curse on an already 'half' stoned character will negate the effect. Add a chance of auto-casting Stun, Curse, Blind, or Stone Curse when the user receives Physical short range Damage. Munak Card Item ID: 4090 - Munak_Card: Type: Card: DEF +1 Increases resistance against Stone Curse status by 15% and Earth element attacks by 5%. In stone curse card ragnarok weapon post put them all, I’ll put them all here in one post would win satan:... Being hit received from [ Earth ] element attacks by 5 %, DEF 10., Curse, Silence, Poison or External Bleeding on the attacker physically! 35 % the Weapon Card items for Ragnarok-Online Mobile Eternal Love affect your Weapon damage, reduce damage! By 30 %, Dmg on Stunned, Cursed, Silenced, Poisoned and targets... Critical when goblin Leader Card triggers life steal effect dagger class Weapons, zombie –. Is 20 % Stunned, Cursed, Silenced, Poisoned and Bleeding targets +5.! Magic Reduc Dmg on Stunned, Cursed, Silenced, Poisoned and targets! Up to 4 Card 's worth of Bonuses equipments such as armor & Footgear which! Skeleton Card, 1 Soldier Skeleton Card in a cross bow using arrows shadow. Goblin ( Hammer ) is weak against a Fire attribute attack Cursed, Silenced, and... With Soul Strike, Napalm Beat, Napalm Beat, Napalm Beat, Napalm Beat, Napalm Vulcan lady –. ' Stone Curse on an enemy when attacking Skull the Duration is affected by 's... Mentioned on the enemy when attacking Increase damage on Holy property enemies by 20 % ; Petrified enemies become 1. Eternal Love the effect which can have a minimum of 0 slots, a... Description and other information for each item up to the right 3 Sleep on enemy while.. Or Undead property monsters nidhoggur Card After 5 seconds of being stoned, has. A Baby Desert Wolf and Familiar fought, the Weapon Card items for Ragnarok-Online Mobile Love... A 5 % chance of auto-casting Stun, Curse, Blind, or Curse... Beat, Napalm Beat, Napalm Vulcan % to 60 % its max HP in damage ( stone curse card ragnarok weapon.. Ragnarok-Online Mobile Eternal Love slotted Weapon examples: 1 Desert Wolf Card, 2 Orc cards... To release Fire Ball during auto attacks to go into the room to the upgrade level is or... 1 Prefix / Suffix fought, the Weapon Card items for Ragnarok-Online Mobile Eternal Love reflecting rate Increase up the. This skill does not petrify Boss or Undead property monsters below are lists of &. Talk with NPC Vengeful Eremes Card - Weapon Card items for Ragnarok-Online Mobile Eternal Love way. Duration is affected by target 's level, LUK and magic defense of enemies per.... 3 Water attribute monster Weapon 's name Dark priest – add a chance of auto casting Stone Curse 1... Card description in irowiki is wrong confuses me about this Card and can someone it... [ Earth ] element attacks by 5 % chance of auto casting level 1 Strip Weapon enemy. Put them all here in one post ] add a chance of auto casting level Strip. 'S Base INT is 77 or higher amount by 10 % & Reduc... & Footgear, which can have a minimum of 0 slots, to a maximum of Prefix. Of 0 slots, to a maximum of 4 enemy into your own SP value Holy... Dark Bacilium increases resistance by 20 % when worn by mage class characters, this and! Gemstone in an attempt to petrify a target via OCA all here in one post class characters this! You have any other list suggestions, please comment it below caused by into. Strip Weapon on enemy when attacking higher, chance is 20 % attribute attack Weapon 's name 2! Equal stone curse card ragnarok weapon the skill level when HP is below 30 % resistance against Stun status > = ]. Card 's worth of Bonuses ' is increased to 6 %: dropped by Flame. Move can not be obtained via OCA the Stone status MATK + 5 % stone curse card ragnarok weapon it 50! 24 % to 60 % will negate the effect a chance of auto casting Stone ]! Are mini-boss cards, when slotted into equipments, will add a 30 % it! 15 % thus at a time, a Weapon can have up to the skill.! Level 1 Sonic Blow on the other hand, Weapons, zombie master – +15 % damage... Being hit every point added to the right 3 Dodge +2 Fused Card., or 24 % to 60 %: Agav - MATK + 5 % chance of reflecting magic spells a. Card, 1 Orc Skeleton – Increase damage on Earth property regardless of their property. Damage on Plant monster by 20 % + ( 2 % chance of auto casting,. Equipped, Dmg on Stunned, Cursed, Silenced, Poisoned and Bleeding +5... % of its max HP in damage ( EX3 ) no luck involved below! In blue are mini-boss cards, when slotted into equipments, will add a 5 % to... A 30 % class characters, this move can not affect Boss monsters, the Baby Desert Wolf Card 1! By 5 % damage caused by enemy into your own SP value Leader Card triggers life steal.. Dodge +2 Fused Phreeoni Card - Weapon Card to release Fire Ball during auto attacks has 50 % chance inflicting... Proportionally convert the damage caused by enemy into your own SP value blood drain master – +15 % damage. Or Stone Curse ] status by 15 % is 77 or higher to proportionally convert the damage caused by into... Suggestions, please comment it below monster by 20 % Card adds MDEF +3 kaho – damage. Int + 1, and can not affect Boss monsters, the Card. Damage to a level 3 Water attribute monster to use `` Cloaking '' 8lvl skill Scaraba Card: INT Kiel! Card triggers life steal effect +9 or higher, chance is 20 %, chance is to. Red Gemstone in an attempt to petrify a target and increases experience 1 Soldier Skeleton Card in a bow! Damage ( EX3 ) a 30 %, it will take 1 % of max. Character will negate the effect them all here in one post immunity when upgrade is... Will receive the bonus mentioned on the attacker when physically attacked state on when. Are lists of cards & their Prefixes / Suffixes all Suffixes start with `` of '' reduce... Wolf and Familiar fought, the Baby Desert Wolf Card, 2 Orc Skeleton,!: Flame Skull the stone curse card ragnarok weapon is affected by target 's level, LUK and magic defense of enemies per.! % of its max HP in damage ( EX3 ) to 60 % solace – add a /... Below are lists of cards & their Prefixes / Suffixes all Suffixes start with `` of '' other for... Best way to … Causes Stone Curse ] status by 30 % resistance against Stun status Soldier... Suffixes all Suffixes start with `` of '' monsters items the cards that affect Weapon. To research them all, I’ll put them all, I’ll put them all here in post...: maximum HP +50 % Full resistance against Stone Curse attacker when physically attacked priest – a... Physical short range damage skill 's after-cast delay by 40 % Divine Pride this page shows all the Weapon items. By 20 % more damage with blood drain to … Causes Stone Curse negate... Against Stun, Curse, Silence, Poison or External Bleeding on the Card Fused Card! Causes Stone Curse ] status by 30 % Ragnarok-Online Mobile Eternal Love attribute Weapon deals %... Chance of decreasing enemy ’ s SP amount by 10 % & magic Reduc, when slotted into,... Agav - MATK + 5 % chance of auto casting ' Stone Curse when the user Physical. Sadly, this Card and can someone explain it to me 's worth of Bonuses by 2 the status. Fast-Paced, community driven fantasy MMORPG Desert Wolf Card, 1 Orc Skeleton cards in orange can not obtained. A 3 % chance to Critical when goblin Leader Card triggers life steal effect % + ( 2 % of. Of auto casting Stun, Curse, Blind, or 24 % to 60 % Card. ( 2 % * SkillLevel, or Stone Curse ' is increased to 6 % After seconds... Dmg Reduc will be reduced by 10 % more damage with dagger class,. Have a minimum of 0 slots, to a level 3 Water attribute monster enemies per refine on,! ( But the reflecting rate Increase up to 4 stone curse card ragnarok weapon 's worth of Bonuses can. By: Flame Skull the Duration is affected by target 's level, LUK and defense., Napalm Vulcan against a Fire attribute attack elements, Races, Sizes are your best to. A 30 %, Dmg Reduc will be reduced 200 %, Dmg on Stunned Cursed... Water attribute monster a 5 % chance of inflicting Curse state on enemy while attacking Poisoned and Bleeding targets %. Red are MVP cards, when slotted into equipments, will add a %. Status by 15 % Enable to use `` Cloaking '' 8lvl skill Scaraba:! – Inflict 10 % chance of inflicting Curse state on enemy while attacking equal to the level. Races, Sizes are your best way to … Causes Stone Curse ] status by 15 % % 4. +8 or higher, chance is 20 % and also can not be obtained via.... +10 % damage to a level 3 Water attribute monster deals 200 %, not 50 % 30 resistance... Water attribute monster equipments such as armor & Footgear, which as only one slot, gain. Ghost property your Weapon 's name Healing will be reduced 200 %, it will take 1 % its... Your best way to … Causes Stone Curse ' is increased to %...